Responsibilities of the Design Engineer
- Creation of CAD conceptual layouts for new and modified products.
- Creation and modification of assembly drawings and documentation for new and modified products.
- Creation and modification of Bills of Materials.
- Communication of Engineering projects, project details, and any potential issues companywide on an as needed basis.
- Test and validate new designs as appropriate.
Requirements of the Design Engineer
- 5 years minimum experience
- Extensive experience with metal fabrication processes.
- Experience in Bill of Material creation and maintenance.
- Ability to troubleshoot shop and field problems.
- Must be proficient with AutoCad CAD software.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced production driven build to order environment.
- Associates MET or bachelors ME degree required. Equivalent job experience will be considered if applicable.