We have a great Direct Hire opportunity for a Design Engineer looking to grow their career with a highly reputable client in Newnan, GA. The ideal candidate will have experience designing various components for various types of vehicles. This candidate will be very hands on and even go out and test their products in the testing facility.
- Repairing and maintaining of precision instruments and or processes that requires a high level of skill and attention to detail.
- Generally specialize or devoted to a specific craft or occupation.
- Create 3D models and fully detailed 2D drawings in support of assigned vehicle subassemblies and installations.
- Prepare engineering release documentation that defines part number, effectivity and usage.
- Participate as working-level member of individual vehicle cross functional team to ensure a quality product is developed on schedule within prescribed cost.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Product Design with 3-5 Years, or 8-10 years equivalent experience.
- Experience with 3D solid modeling software (Solidworks, Catia, Pro E/Creo, Siemens NX)
- Experience in Automotive industry would be preferred