Our client in the Greater Atlanta Area is seeking an experienced Designer.
Responsibilities of the Designer
- Works closely with the model shop to create prototypes and prove out engineering of all parts that have been designed.
- Work in small team setting with a great deal of communication to create and improve designs
- Use extensive problem solving skills to create original and innovative solutions
Requirements of the Designer
- Experienced part designer utilizing 3D software’s, Solid Works, AutoCad, ProE or equivalent. (Minimum 3 years direct job experience)
- Extensive experience in general manufacture a big benefit 10+ years desirable but not required.
- Creates detailed 2D drawings with all dimensions, details, and notes required to properly manufacture parts
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to communicate directly with customers and suppliers
- Experience in machining (5 axis), MasterCAM, and profile extrusion are all a plus, but not required