We are currently seeking Detailers to Oversee and manage all functions relating to producing drawings and material cut lists for any assigned jobs. Prepare high quality, accurate, drawings, through the interpretation of design documents and specifications. Drawings will need to conform to industry and company standards to provide necessary information for efficient fabrication and field placement.
Responsibilities of the Detailer
- Produce drawings that conform to industry and company standards for various structures.
- Produce accurate and detailed lists of material for shop fabrication.
- Assist with the research of detailing, fabrication and field problems.
- Coordinate with customer to schedule material deliveries.
- Coordinate and account for any changes in our scope of work.
- Maintains accurate records and documentation.
Requirements of the Detailer
- A minimum of 3 of previous detailing experience preferred.
- Previous experience with CAD preferred.
- Experience and practical knowledge of detailing per industry standards preferred.
- Strong mathematical skills required.
- Ability to communicate with customers, business leaders, and employees.