Digital Product Manager
Digital Product Manager
We're currently looking for a Digital Product Manager to work with a leading Electronics Manufacturer in the Greater Atlanta area. The ideal candidate who oversees the development of new online products, from its inception to launch. Using market data, manage existing products and identify ways to enhance those products based on public perception.This is a full time job with a benefits package including 401K.
This position is paying $100,000 a year or more based on experience.
Job Responsibilities of the Senior Product Engineer
- Researches, analyzes and proposes new product and market opportunities.
- Develops specifications based on market research and customer requirements. Interfaces with customers to determine product requirements.
- Writes market requirement document defining customer needs.
- Recommends line extensions and product enhancements.
- Ensures the successful launch of new products.
- Facilitates and executes occasional field tests and demonstrations of new technologies.
- Manages technology partners to ensure product meet spec and architecture.
- Outbound Marketing Strategy
- Develops and communicates product positioning, value proposition and key target messages for differentiating JTECH in the market.
- Collaborates with Marketing to drive marketing plan for promoting JTECH into the market, including methods for customer acquisition as well as customer retention.
- Leads planning and execution of development projects, from the concept phase to production release.
- Implements improvements to the New Product Development Process.
- Applies project management skills to projects. Creates project plans for approved product development efforts.
- Establishes, maintains and communicates program milestones and timelines.
Requirements of Senior Product Engineer
- BA or BS - Required
- 5 plus years of related experience. Preferably a mix of product development/project management
- 20% Travel domestic/international with paid expenses
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment and discretion.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal. Ability to communicate ideas effectively to business and technical people.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assigned projects; Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to analyze large amount of market data to formulate strategy and tactical plans.
- Strong knowledge of software technologies and understands its unique characteristics to support the following processes: product lifecycle management, ideation management, product planning and requirements gathering, Agile project management, code-development, quality management, test automation, integration and build automation, continuous integration and deployment, issue and problem management, application and infrastructure measurement and monitoring, integration with business systems, information security, and cloud orchestration.
- Knowledgeable of mobile applications
- Able to work with developers who are based in India
- Familiar with circuit design and analysis.