Digital Product Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Digital Product Manager
Title:Digital Product Manager
We're currently looking for a Digital Product Manager to work with a leading Electronics Manufacturer in the Greater Atlanta area. The ideal candidate who oversees the development of new online products, from its inception to launch. Using market data, manage existing products and identify ways to enhance those products based on public perception.This is a full time job with a benefits package including 401K.
This position is paying $100,000 a year or more based on experience.
Job Responsibilities of the Senior Product Engineer
- Researches, analyzes and proposes new product and market opportunities.
- Develops specifications based on market research and customer requirements. Interfaces with customers to determine product requirements.
- Writes market requirement document defining customer needs.
- Recommends line extensions and product enhancements.
- Ensures the successful launch of new products.
- Facilitates and executes occasional field tests and demonstrations of new technologies.
- Manages technology partners to ensure product meet spec and architecture.
- Outbound Marketing Strategy
- Develops and communicates product positioning, value proposition and key target messages for differentiating JTECH in the market.
- Collaborates with Marketing to drive marketing plan for promoting JTECH into the market, including methods for customer acquisition as well as customer retention.
- Leads planning and execution of development projects, from the concept phase to production release.
- Implements improvements to the New Product Development Process.
- Applies project management skills to projects. Creates project plans for approved product development efforts.
- Establishes, maintains and communicates program milestones and timelines.
Requirements of Senior Product Engineer
- BA or BS - Required
- 5 plus years of related experience. Preferably a mix of product development/project management
- 20% Travel domestic/international with paid expenses
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment and discretion.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal. Ability to communicate ideas effectively to business and technical people.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assigned projects; Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to analyze large amount of market data to formulate strategy and tactical plans.
- Strong knowledge of software technologies and understands its unique characteristics to support the following processes: product lifecycle management, ideation management, product planning and requirements gathering, Agile project management, code-development, quality management, test automation, integration and build automation, continuous integration and deployment, issue and problem management, application and infrastructure measurement and monitoring, integration with business systems, information security, and cloud orchestration.
- Knowledgeable of mobile applications
- Able to work with developers who are based in India
- Familiar with circuit design and analysis.
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA