Digital Product Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Digital Product Manager
Title:Digital Product Manager
We're currently looking for a Digital Product Manager to work with a leading Electronics Manufacturer in the Greater Atlanta area. The ideal candidate who oversees the development of new online products, from its inception to launch. Using market data, manage existing products and identify ways to enhance those products based on public perception.This is a full time job with a benefits package including 401K.
This position is paying $100,000 a year or more based on experience.
Job Responsibilities of the Senior Product Engineer
- Researches, analyzes and proposes new product and market opportunities.
- Develops specifications based on market research and customer requirements. Interfaces with customers to determine product requirements.
- Writes market requirement document defining customer needs.
- Recommends line extensions and product enhancements.
- Ensures the successful launch of new products.
- Facilitates and executes occasional field tests and demonstrations of new technologies.
- Manages technology partners to ensure product meet spec and architecture.
- Outbound Marketing Strategy
- Develops and communicates product positioning, value proposition and key target messages for differentiating JTECH in the market.
- Collaborates with Marketing to drive marketing plan for promoting JTECH into the market, including methods for customer acquisition as well as customer retention.
- Leads planning and execution of development projects, from the concept phase to production release.
- Implements improvements to the New Product Development Process.
- Applies project management skills to projects. Creates project plans for approved product development efforts.
- Establishes, maintains and communicates program milestones and timelines.
Requirements of Senior Product Engineer
- BA or BS - Required
- 5 plus years of related experience. Preferably a mix of product development/project management
- 20% Travel domestic/international with paid expenses
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment and discretion.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal. Ability to communicate ideas effectively to business and technical people.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assigned projects; Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to analyze large amount of market data to formulate strategy and tactical plans.
- Strong knowledge of software technologies and understands its unique characteristics to support the following processes: product lifecycle management, ideation management, product planning and requirements gathering, Agile project management, code-development, quality management, test automation, integration and build automation, continuous integration and deployment, issue and problem management, application and infrastructure measurement and monitoring, integration with business systems, information security, and cloud orchestration.
- Knowledgeable of mobile applications
- Able to work with developers who are based in India
- Familiar with circuit design and analysis.
- Quality Tech in Duluth GA
- SENIOR QUALITY SPECIALIST in Merrimack NH
- Electrical Design Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Test Engineer in Newnan GA
- Assembler III in Hudson NH
- Jr. Program Manager in Hudson NH
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Payroll Administrator in Merrimack NH
- Sr Buyer in Bloomington MN
- Manufacturing Test Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Newnan GA
- Purchaser in Duluth GA
- Quality Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Test Tech in Acton MA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- CNC Machinist in Middleboro MA
- CAD Designer in McBee SC
- Industrial Engineer in McBee SC
- Helper in Doraville GA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH
- buyer -Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Marketing Program Manager III in Lowell MA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Welder in Acton MA
- Assembler in Derry NH
- Manufacturing Project Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Forklift - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Middleboro MA
- Stock Prep Position in Middleboro MA
- Assembler (1st Shift) in Middleboro MA
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer - Hard Turning in North Canton OH
- Quality Assurance Inspector in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Associate Service Consultant in Memphis TN
- Quality Tech in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Milford MA
- Service Tech - Installer in Suwanee GA
- Timing Belt Fabrication 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Maintenance Technician in Hickory NC
- SMT Machine Operator in Milford NH
- Buyer-Planner in Merrimack NH
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Inspector III in Waltham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Manager in Atlanta GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor-Machining in Wilmington MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Laboratory Assistant 1 in Memphis TN
- Medical Device Assembler in Minneapolis MN
- Expeditor in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Client Support Clerk - Temporary in Memphis TN
- Embedded Engineer in Watertown MA
- Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift in Vineland NJ
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Customer Reception and Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- DMR Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Shipping and Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Warehouse - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Electrical Engineer in Ashland MA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN