Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a EHS Manager to join our client in Covington, GA as a direct employee. The EHS Manager is responsible for the management of environmental, health and safety programs at the plant. Leads the development, implementation and monitoring of environmental and safety programs, policies, and procedures. Ensures organizational compliance with all current safety and environmental regulations. Evaluates the organization's procedures, facilities and equipment to identify unsafe conditions or behaviors that need improvement.
Responsibilities of the EHS Manager:
- Maintain understanding and knowledge of current federal, state, and company regulations and policies. Inform organization of changes and administer actions to maintain compliance.
- Perform Job Hazard Analysis, system auditing, and ergonomic task analysis.
- Coordinate and conduct injury review process to determine and correct root cause.
- Lead and manage implementation of injury reduction efforts. Promote and drive “Zero Injury Culture”
- Track and report operational safety and environmental performance.
- Maintain reporting requirements for environmental calendar.
- Analyze new equipment and verify operator safety.
- Conduct safety and environmental training programs for all levels of plant operations.
- Assist in the leadership and drive for plant safety committees.
- Function as emergency coordinator and develop/drive emergency response.
- Lead operation to best practice and best in class for safety and environmental efforts.
- Assist organization by participating in special task force assignments and special projects.
- Support the environmental functions of the business as warranted/assigned.
Requirements of the EHS Manager:
- B.S Science or other related degree
- Progressive safety/environmental experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Experience with ISO 14001:2015 and 45001 preferred
- General Security, Risk Management, and Environmental experience desired.
- Demonstrated ability to implement safety policies and practices.
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd shift Forklift - $15-hr. in Vineland
- Packer - 1st shift Shipping in Vineland
- Customer Education Training Specialist in Milford MA
- Field Application Technician PA in Duluth GA
- Inventory Controls Analyst in Alpharetta GA
- Field Application Technician GP plant in Brunswick GA
- Reimbursement Support in Cordova TN
- Heavy Industrial Machine Assembler in Milford NH
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Warehouse Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Buford GA
- Brazer in Buford GA
- Sr. MFG Technician in Ayer MA
- Sr. Test Technician in Ayer MA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- General Technician- Value Add in Flowery Branch GA
- AP-Cost Accountant in Brooklyn Center MN
- SMT Operator in Billerica MA
- Test Technician in West Boylston MA
- CNC Programmer in Social Circle GA
- Project Engineer in Social Circle GA
- Machine Operator in
- Packer-Shipper in Billerica MA
- Assembler - 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Cold Headed Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Screw Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Facility Maintenance Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Chaska MN
- Inventory Control Associate in Lawrenceville GA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- HR Generalist in Franklin NH
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Solderer in Hudson NH
- Shipping - Receiving Clerk in Hudson NH
- Program Manager in Ham Lake MN
- Substation Designer in Norcross GA
- Production Tech in Audubon PA
- Mechanical Assembler in Randolph MA
- Assemblers-Kitters in Salem NH
- Part Time HR Administrator in Vineland
- Master Scheduler - Shop Floor Planner in Bedford MA
- Project Engineer in New Haven CT
- HR Advisor in Milford MA
- Contracts and Vendor Master Processor in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Taylor TX
- QA Inspector in Gloucester NH
- Production Technician in Chaska MN
- Senior Project Engineer IV in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Olive Branch MS
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Wheel Balancer 1st Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Machine Operator- 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Balancer 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 1st Shift in Canton GA
- QA Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Vice President of Operations in Ball Ground GA
- Facilities-Maintenance Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Packaging) in Lawrenceville GA
- General Warehouse 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Program Coordinator in Marlborough MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Taunton MA
- Fork Lift Operator in Memphis TN
- Warehouse Associate in Syracuse NY
- Administrative Assistant in Lowell MA
- Operation Manager in Kennesaw GA
- Electronic Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Sr. Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Wyoming MN
- HR Generalist in Olive Branch MS
- SR Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- PTO Tech in Memphis TN
- Remanufacturing Tech in Memphis TN
- Material Handler Production in Westborough MA
- Document Control Specialist in Westboro MA
- Project Engineer II in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Operations Technician in Memphis TN
- Sales Admin in Norcross GA
- Microbiologist in Albuquerque NM
- Staffing Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- IT Technician in New Hope MN
- Senior Design Assurance Engineer - Hardware in Plymouth MN
- Electrical Designer in Ham Lake MN
- Electrical Design Engineer in Peachtree City GA
- 2nd Shift Quality Control Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Contract Technical Writer in Milford MA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA