Electrical Controls Engineer
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a leader in the control panel industry by helping them identify an Electrical Controls Engineer to join their team. This is an incredible opportunity to be with a world class organization.
This position will consist of a variety of activities associated with the design and development of engineering criteria and design documentation for OEM control panels.
- Working with customers and entering customer specifications for control panels into the APE
- Assisting with schematic creation and modification using ECAD software (Promise – E & E-Plan).Testing APE software installations and systems for their production readiness;
- Developing Schematics and Macros in ECAD systems;
- Creating drawings to support new control panel product- design activities (AutoCad,Solidworks);
- Interpreting and implement design changes provided by the customer;
Qualifications of Electrical Controls Engineer:
- Knowledge of E-Plan P8 Electric.
- Knowledge of UL 508A.
- Knowledge of UL 698.
- Knowledge of power and controls design for low voltage (600V or less).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of wide industry applications (Oil & Gas, HVAC, Wastewater, and Solar).
- Past experience interacting with customers.