- The design of digital and analog circuits with the startup of the hardware and verification.
- Responsible for the definition of hardware requirements
- Development of hardware for embedded systems, which are used in various products for the areas of medical technology
- Develop hardware solutions that can be produced cost-effectively and with high quality in time which are closely aligned with software development, testing and purchasing
- Software engineering for embedded systems
- Design and implementation of Software modules optimally representing the customer’s requirements, both embedded and PC based (e.g. NI LabVIEW)
- Bachelor or Master of Science' degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or Electrical Engineering with focus on embedded systems is required
- Strong knowledge in digital and analog circuit technology, in digital signal processing and transmission, as well as in electrical measurement technology and EMC.
- Broad technical interest and high self-motivation to build up new knowledge and new areas
- Knowledge of PLC/ CODESYS, NI LabVIEW helpful
- Strong team player