Our client located in Wakefield, MA is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team on a direct hire basis.
The Electrical Engineer should have 5+ years’ experience in the design of equipment electrical systems, preferably in the semiconductor manufacturing equipment industry.
The right candidate will be:
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability to learn and work with current electrical systems, spec in parts, design control circuits, create WRL’s, and document required parts.
- Work will require being involved in all phases of hardware development and will require working closely with the rest of the engineering team as well as interfacing with customers
Specialized knowledge, if any:
- Must have AutoCAD, Excel, and Word experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineer or related discipline
- Knowledge of all electrical codes
- Experience with 3rd party inspections for Semi specs, motion control, robotic handling systems and thermal processing systems is highly desired
- Knowledge of semiconductor processing technology is helpful
- Good communication and writing skills