Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our client in Bloomington, MN on a direct hire basis. The Senior Electrical Engineer will perform electrical design, develop and maintain electrical systems and/or components used in Metrology/Inspection systems relating to the company’s existing product line and in support of new product development from inception through steady state production.
- Insuring overall electrical system integrity of multi-million dollar Semiconductor Metrology and Inspection Tools
- The use and/or defining of functional requirements/specifications - including but not limited to focus on costs, regulatory requirements, safety, reliability, quality, and sustainability.
- Creating design estimates to include budget, labor, material, and cost.
- Responsibility for applying applicable design principles and insuring the designs comply with SEMI, NFPA, CE, FCC, UL, and other applicable standards.
- Performing engineering work and applied research, development, and design for both sustaining and new products.
- Highly complex design, fabrication, modification, and verification of analog and digital circuits, including hands on de-bugging skills and PCB development.
- High-speed circuit design and PCB development.
- FPGA/CPLD Verilog programming and design.
- Analyzing system specifications and establishing specific electrical design requirements, test /validation methods, and conducts validation tests for the completed project or task.
- Preparation of technical drawings, content for user documentation, conducting presentations, and writing white papers/validation test reports for the design.
- Representing Rudolph as a customer contact when required to solve complex electrical matters.
- Providing subject matter expertise to support manufacturing issues or resolution of customer field escalations. May require occasional travel to provide support and includes hands on assembly, testing and troubleshooting.
- Investigating customer complaints, determining the nature and extent of issues, recommending remedial measures, and implementing design changes.
- Discipline specific project leadership, but does not include management or supervision of a permanent or established organizational unit.
- Working with Project Managers to insure work meets Customer, Business and Program requirements.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years of prior experience related to analog /digital electrical system desi
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and/or a combination of experience and/or training
- Strong analog/digital circuit knowledge - ncluding PCB layout and simulation
- Solid understanding of EMI shielding and grounding techniques
- CPLD implementation/Verilog programming
- Altera and Xilinx FPGA implementation/programming
- Programming in Verilog, C, and C#
- Experience in using Altium Designer and/or Mentor Graphics, Quartus, Microsoft® VISIO. Familiarity with Windchill is a plus.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills verbally and written.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to define electrical system architecture.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to perform hands on assembly, testing or troubleshooting in the lab, manufacturing or clean room environment.
- Ability to interpret and take action on, a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule.
- Technical Recruiter - Suwanee in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Receiving-Inventory Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Tech, 2nd shift in Danvers MA
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Turn Mill Machinist in Gainesville GA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Production control Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Chief inspector 2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Receptionist in burlington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Roller, In-process Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Project Manager in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Incoming inspector in Austin TX
- Inventory Clerk in Waltham MA
- Optical Design Engineer in Keene NH
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA in Lowell MA
- Cloud Software Engineer Intern in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- CNC Manufacturing Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Sr Operations Engineering in Eden Prairie MN
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- T&E Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Executive Assistant in Littleton MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Technical Recruiter - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- W2 Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Operations Manager in Marlboro MA