Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our client in Bloomington, MN on a direct hire basis. The Senior Electrical Engineer will perform electrical design, develop and maintain electrical systems and/or components used in Metrology/Inspection systems relating to the company’s existing product line and in support of new product development from inception through steady state production.
- Insuring overall electrical system integrity of multi-million dollar Semiconductor Metrology and Inspection Tools
- The use and/or defining of functional requirements/specifications - including but not limited to focus on costs, regulatory requirements, safety, reliability, quality, and sustainability.
- Creating design estimates to include budget, labor, material, and cost.
- Responsibility for applying applicable design principles and insuring the designs comply with SEMI, NFPA, CE, FCC, UL, and other applicable standards.
- Performing engineering work and applied research, development, and design for both sustaining and new products.
- Highly complex design, fabrication, modification, and verification of analog and digital circuits, including hands on de-bugging skills and PCB development.
- High-speed circuit design and PCB development.
- FPGA/CPLD Verilog programming and design.
- Analyzing system specifications and establishing specific electrical design requirements, test /validation methods, and conducts validation tests for the completed project or task.
- Preparation of technical drawings, content for user documentation, conducting presentations, and writing white papers/validation test reports for the design.
- Representing Rudolph as a customer contact when required to solve complex electrical matters.
- Providing subject matter expertise to support manufacturing issues or resolution of customer field escalations. May require occasional travel to provide support and includes hands on assembly, testing and troubleshooting.
- Investigating customer complaints, determining the nature and extent of issues, recommending remedial measures, and implementing design changes.
- Discipline specific project leadership, but does not include management or supervision of a permanent or established organizational unit.
- Working with Project Managers to insure work meets Customer, Business and Program requirements.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years of prior experience related to analog /digital electrical system desi
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and/or a combination of experience and/or training
- Strong analog/digital circuit knowledge - ncluding PCB layout and simulation
- Solid understanding of EMI shielding and grounding techniques
- CPLD implementation/Verilog programming
- Altera and Xilinx FPGA implementation/programming
- Programming in Verilog, C, and C#
- Experience in using Altium Designer and/or Mentor Graphics, Quartus, Microsoft® VISIO. Familiarity with Windchill is a plus.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills verbally and written.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to define electrical system architecture.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to perform hands on assembly, testing or troubleshooting in the lab, manufacturing or clean room environment.
- Ability to interpret and take action on, a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule.
- Android Software Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Principal Systems Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Machinist - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Mobile AL
- Manufacturing Engineer I in Memphis TN
- Sr Engineer II in Elkton MD
- Systems Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Lab Assistant I in Mobile AL
- Senior Accountant in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Project Lead in Duncan SC
- CAD Drafter in Cumming GA
- Graphic Designer in DULUTH GA
- Warehouse Associate in DULUTH GA
- Receiving-Packaging Tech in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Tech in Marlborough MA
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Welder-MIG-TIG in Alpharetta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Control Planner in Newton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-17-19 in Westborough MA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Medical Technician in Warner Robins GA
- Sr Accounting Manager in Concord NH
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounts Payable Admin in Lowell MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Desktop Support Technician in Merrimack NH
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Production Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Waltham MA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Deburrer in Plymouth MA
- Controller in Memphis TN
- Validation Engineer in Fall River MA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Boylston MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Maintenance Manager in Hayward CA
- Machinist in Los Alamitos CA
- Grinding Machine Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Industrial Engineer in Chaska MN
- Electrical Test Technician in Waltham MA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Order Puller 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Documentation Specialist-Tech Writer in Natick MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Design Electrical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Supplier Compliance Analyst in Newnan GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Taunton MA
- Production Inspector in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler 1st shift in Nashua NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in MA
- Software Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Medical Technologist in Mobil AL
- Service Center Rep in Tampa FL
- Synthesis Operator, 1st Shift in Taunton MA
- Forklift Driver-2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Tech II in MA
- Depot Repair Tech in Duluth GA
- Polisher in Plymouth MA
- MDR Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Roller Flex Operator - 1st shift in Lebanon NH
- Roller Polisher- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Grind Operator- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Gainesville GA
- AOI Operator in Manchester NH
- Machinist in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Systems Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician (Small Wire) in Suwanee GA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Order Filler-Assembly Clerk in Indianapolis IN
- Application Specialist in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Bedford MA
- Warehouse-Operations Supervisor in Memphis TN
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Quality Technician in Memphis TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Stockroom Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Software Engineer in Keene NH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Software & Automation Engineer in Bedford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Warehouse Receiving in Flowery Branch GA