Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The Electrical Engineer will provide electrical and software engineering for the product development team compliantly within the company Quality Systems, 21 CFR 820.30, and ISO 13485.
- With strong collaboration among all department leaders, provide technical leadership to the organization with a focus on design engineering.
- Maintain a positive, high performance environment that fosters extraordinary customer satisfaction and associate retention.
- Recommend improvements to and maintain compliance to the Quality System, 21 CFR 820.30, and ISO 13485.
- Participate in internal and external FDA, ISO 13485, and customer audits as required.
- Provide engineering solutions to meet global product safety standards.
- Provide electrical and software engineering execution of multiple complex projects from design, prototype, pilot production and transition to manufacturing.
- Provide Engineering Solutions using Best Practices and Policies consistent with company goals and objectives in an open and collaborative manner.
- Reinforce and encourage company core values.
- Provide professional and technical assistance and guidance to associates and customers.
- Support the development of detailed proposals and SOW’s for electrical and software engineering services.
- Execute software engineering compliant to software design controls.
- Execute electrical engineering compliant to medical device product safety regulations such as IEC 60601-1 and EMC safety regulations such as IEC 61000-x-x.
- Provide engineering services such as work instruction development, tooling and fixture design.
- Other responsibilities as directed.
- Positive attitude, excellent communications skills, self-motivator, tenacious follow up, and superior organization skills.
- Superior customer service attitude.
- BS Degree in electrical engineering. MS preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in medical device product development required.
- Direct experience working within design controls (21 CFR 820.30) processes required.
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving, and written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to customers and internal senior management.
- Excellent organizational skills with a commitment to meeting deadlines and expectations while ensuring overall compliance and quality of delivery.
- Excellent technical, problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong quality mindset a must.
- Must be flexible, possess strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills; ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong decision making capabilities and capacity to handle confidential information.
- Experience in phase gate product development required.
- A demonstrated commitment to company values.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient with OrCAD schematic capture. PADS PCB layout is a plus.
- Proficient in C, C++, Visual C++, Basic, Visual Basic, Assembler software languages.
- Proficient in Windows, Windows CE, Unix operating systems.
- Proficient in RS232, USB, I2C, SPI, Parallel Bus protocols.
- Proficient in analog and digital circuit design, FPGA’s, Embedded Control Systems, High Voltage, Power Supply circuits.
- Laser experience is a plus.
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Welder in Allston MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Bedford MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Sr. Buyer - Planner in Chelmsford MA
- Supply Chain Manager in Chelmsford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Controller in Merrimack NH
- Sr. Design Engineer in Chaska MN
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Buyer in Hudson MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Management Systems Coordinator in Hudson NH
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Chief Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Warehouse - Forklift Driver in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Electronics Assembler - Soldering in New Hope MN
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Westborough MA
- Machine Learning Co-op in Milford MA
- Electronics Process Development Engineer in Framingham MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Product Development in Charlton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Pendergrass GA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Burlington MA
- Director of Hardware Engineering in Burlington MA
- Welder in Gainesville GA
- Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Assembly Technician in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse - Picker 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Assembler (1st & 2nd shift) in Ashland MA
- Account Manager in Memphis TN
- Superintendent (NH) in Bow NH
- Lab Technician in Watertown MA
- Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- Administrative Assistant in Ayer MA
- Senior Software Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Account Payable Specialist in Auburn MA
- BIM Designer in Norcross GA
- Piping Designer in Avondale Estates GA
- CNC Machinist in Vineland NJ
- Material Handler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Product Development Engineer in Newnan GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- RF Test Technician in Vineland NJ
- Electronic Rework Operator in Vineland NJ
- Electromechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Credit Analyst in Norwell MA
- Robotics Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electrical Engineer in White Bear Lake MN
- Quality Engineer in Framingham MA
- Talent Acquisition Program Manager in Milford MA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Coordinator in Boxboro MA
- Sr. Production Technician in Merrimack NH
- Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Sourcing Manager in Cambridge MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pawtucket RI
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Software Engineering Manager in Danvers MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- RMA Tech in Nashua NH
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Senior Accountant in Cambridge MA
- Electro-Mechanical Tech in Beverly MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Industrial Designer in Round Rock TX
- Account Manager in Marlborough MA
- Inventory Control in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- SMT Operator in Burnsville MN