City:White Bear Lake
DAVIS Companies is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer with PLC programming experience to join a growing bulk material handling company. This is a direct hire opportunity where you will be a critical contributor developing new product line controllers.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Utilizes AutoCAD Electrical to prepare schematics, field wiring diagrams, back panel layouts and enclosure door layouts.
- Develops PLC programming, manuals, PIDs, and any other required documentation for custom automation enclosures.
- Coordinate drawing approval with customers.
- Enter BOMs and Sales orders into ERP system.
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer:
- Knowledge of UL508a and NEC.
- Strong technical knowledge of PLC utilization for process integration.
- Must be able to determine priorities and manage a number of projects at one time.
- Ability to both take direction and work independently.
Experience of the Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and 3 to 5 years experience in an electrical engineering role, or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience with ECi/M1 ERP software a plus.