Exciting new opportunity at a Rhode Island Medical Device Design Company.
Position: The Electrical Engineer helps to execute electrical design and specification activities through all phases of the product development process – from initial design to final manufacturing transfer.
Nature of Role: Reporting to the Software and Electrical Engineering Manager, he/she will provide robust, cost-effective electrical engineering solutions for medical products and equipment designed by the company's product development staff and shipped to clients in the U.S. and abroad.
- design, simulation, experience with schematic capture, familiarity with PCB layout is a plus, along with prototyping and debug.
- A range of electrical engineering including familiarity with digital and analog circuit
- Familiarity with Design For Manufacturability techniques.
- mechanical, software, and electrical engineering, quality, regulatory, and research. External communication includes OEM factories, suppliers at a technical level.
- Basic communications with internal personnel including program managers, design, compliance with design specifications and lifecycle requirements
- Work with Quality Engineering to author and execute testing procedures to ensure
Requirements: Energetic, holding a BSEE or related degree coupled with 3 to 7 years of electrical engineering experience, with some exposure to the medical device/equipment industry. Possess a solid familiarity with the design, manufacturing and sourcing of electrical components. Familiarity with prototyping, simulation, debug, and testing of circuits is preferred. Familiarity of IEC/UL-60601 and related standards is also preferred.
Our fast-paced environment demands the ability to manage multiple projects within various disciplines and deadlines. High-energy, self-starters with the following qualities:
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to multi-task and perform a wide range of activities
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office proficiency
# MON #GDMAENG