Electrical New Product Development Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Electrical New Product Development Engineer
Title:Electrical New Product Development Engineer
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our client in Bedford, Ma on a direct hire basis.
- Create, modify, and update schematics, BOMs, and PCB layouts for new products.
- Provide input and support to architecture-level design/discussions/decisions
- Perform component searches to fulfill design requirements.
- Breadboard circuits and assemblies to prove concepts and reduce design risks.
- Iteratively improve designs to pass functional design verification, safety, and EMC testing.
- Hold and/or assist in technical design reviews.
- Perform troubleshooting at the component, board, and system level.
- Create electrical design requirement specifications and verification protocols.
- Verify and document circuit and assembly functions per design requirements.
- Design test plans, test specifications, test fixtures, and test procedures for electrical and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Identify and present improvement opportunities for quality, delivery, and product cost.
- Generate engineering change orders to release components and assemblies, make improvements and clarifications, and reduce opportunities for errors.
- Redesign assemblies for better performance, lower cost, RoHS compliance, and/or elimination of obsolete or at-risk components.
- Determine root causes, document, and propose solutions for internal and external non-conforming components and assemblies.
- Mentor lower-level engineers, technicians, and interns/coop students.
- Follow Medica’s design control and documentation procedures.
- Write embedded or PC-level software to control evaluation boards and test fixtures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant Electrical Engineering experience in product development.
- Previous experience with medical devices or other highly regulated products is desirable.
- Strong analog, digital, and power circuit design, test, and debugging capabilities.
- Schematic and PCB Layout experience with OrCAD/Allegro. Eagle is a plus.
- Comfortable with MS Office tools, especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Lab Equipment (scopes, DMMS, etc.).
- Familiar with SMD and through-hole soldering.
- Self-motivated, team player, with a passion for technology and a strong desire to learn.
- Ability to multi-task or focus on detailed problems, and see them through to completion.
- Motor control, optical circuits, data converters (ADC/DAC), and embedded microcontrollers, especially NXP ARM Cortex M4 and i.MX6.
- Familiarity with wired/wireless communications (I2C, SPI, USB, RS232, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi).
- Electromechanical design, assembly, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with FDA 21 CFR 820.30, ISO 13485, IEC 61010, IEC 61326, or similar standards.
- Software Experience, especially C/C++, C#, Python, Java, Linux, or Android.
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Master Data Analyst - Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Bloomfield CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA