Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking an Electronics Engineer for a full time, direct hire, opportunity in McBee, South Carolina. The Electronics Engineer will work in a team of Engineers responsible for the full cycle development of electronic controls for water heating equipment. The Electronics Engineer will support the development, testing, and implementation of assigned projects to ensure successful implementation within an appropriate time frame and cost.
Responsibilities of The Electronics Engineer
- Assist with full cycle electronic development, from concept to hardware implementation and revision/modification; including costing and project planning.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve basic circuit design issues and assist with more complex issues.
- Create product specifications and Statements of Work based on customer requirements.
- Design and develop electronic circuitry and hardware along with test and applications software for embedded controls to meet regulatory agency safety requirements.
- Sufficiently test all new board designs ensuring total performance and product success.
- Investigate problems and requirements of projects and develop plans for solutions.
- Analyze and recommend solutions to circuit and control issues and challenges.
- Document all procedures for installation and maintenance for full functionality.
- Troubleshoot, test, and adjust electronic systems, as needed.
- Assist with preparing BoM (bills of materials), test plans, instructions, and procedures.
- Research and select components, circuitry, and topologies for projects.
- Direct schematic captures and printed circuit board layout processes for electronic designs.
- Participate in FMEA, DFMEA, and design reviews.
- Provide support to production and service technicians as needed/able.
- Perform other activities as needed or as directed.
Requirements of the Electronics Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field is required.
- 5+ years of experience designing entire Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) is required.(design to manufacture)
- C/C++ experience with writing code for Micro-controllers.
- Designing hardware and software for embedded electronic controls using C or C++
- Exposure to power electronics and/or power supply design is a plus
- Experience with designing and testing electronic controls for HVAC or appliance applications to regulating agency standards is a plus
- Experience with of PADS, ORCAD or Altium PCB design software is a plus.
- Experience with communications such as RS-485, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi.
- Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile project management methodology
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Payroll Administrator in Merrimack NH
- Sr Buyer in Bloomington MN
- Manufacturing Test Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Newnan GA
- Purchaser in Duluth GA
- Quality Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Test Tech in Acton MA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- CNC Machinist in Middleboro MA
- CAD Designer in McBee SC
- Industrial Engineer in McBee SC
- Helper in Doraville GA
- Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH
- buyer -Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler in Doraville GA
- Marketing Program Manager III in Lowell MA
- Engineering Technician in Concord NH
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Welder in Acton MA
- Assembler in Derry NH
- Manufacturing Project Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Forklift - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Middleboro MA
- Stock Prep Position in Middleboro MA
- Assembler (1st Shift) in Middleboro MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Associate Service Consultant in Memphis TN
- Quality Tech in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Milford MA
- Service Tech - Installer in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator-Beltline - Weekend Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Timing Belt Fabrication 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Artisto Technician in Suwanee GA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Maintenance Technician in Hickory NC
- SMT Machine Operator in Milford NH
- Buyer-Planner in Merrimack NH
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Inspector III in Waltham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Manager in Atlanta GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor-Machining in Wilmington MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Laboratory Assistant 1 in Memphis TN
- Medical Device Assembler in Minneapolis MN
- Expeditor in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Client Support Clerk - Temporary in Memphis TN
- Embedded Engineer in Watertown MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Customer Reception and Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Lab Technician in Suwanee GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- DMR Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Shipping and Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Warehouse - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Electrical Engineer in Ashland MA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN