We are looking for a dynamic engineer to join a software group located in Greater Boston. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for problem solving and enjoys developing in the embedded environment to control hardware systems.
- Designing, developing, testing and documenting software components and applications in a Linux environment.
- Focus on embedded real-time, multi-processor systems but comfortable with design of PC based applications.
- Leverage internal component reusability and open source solutions to improve time to market.
- Develop products to promote the ease of implementing automated test suites.
- Develop clear development metrics for testing status and progress monitoring dashboards.
- Identifying and implementing process and development environment improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
- 3-10 years of work experience in firmware and software development.
- Solid understanding or real-rime embedded system design.
- Skilled in developing C / C++ applications, ideally for embedded Linux on Xilinx and TI processors.
- Experience managing code management systems such as Bitbucket
- Understand DSP FPGA/CPLD implementations
- Skills in one or more scripting languages such as TCL, Python and Perl.
- Experience with embedded and host applications developed in C, C++, C# and .NET.