We are currently seeking an Entry level Engineer for our client in Suwanee, GA. Our client is a custom manufacturer, converter, and fabricator of foam products. The Applications Engineer is responsible for a variety of departmental functions, including customer interaction, product selection, product quoting, cost models, design progress updates, and customer support. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience working within a manufacturing environment.
This position pays $55-60K/year
- An Associate’s degree (two-year college or technical school) in Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in CAD systems (Inventor, AutoCAD, Catia)
- The ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- Familiarity with PPAP and PFEMA
- Some knowledge of ISO (ISO, TS, and APQP)
- Plastics or rubber background is a plus
- Automotive experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems