Responsibilities of the Engineer
- The key function of this role will be to coordinate and manage the entire sample parts process
Requirements of the Engineer
- An Associate’s degree (two-year college or technical school) in Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in CAD systems (Inventor, AutoCAD, Catia).
- Familiarity with PPAP and PFEMA.
- Some knowledge of ISO (ISO, TS, and APQP).
- Plastics or rubber background is a plus.
- Automotive experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems.
- The ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.