Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Engineering Manager Job Description
- Evaluation, determination of failure mode and required repair scope of customer equipment.
- Direct and provide guidance to all direct reports within the engineering and test departments.
- Review of customer technical requirements.
- Use established standards and procedures for overhaul, re-wind, and manufacturer new products to meet customer requirements within the QC and design standards set by the company, EASA, IEEE, and Nuc 10CFR50 Appendix B.
- Liaison to sales, supply chain, quality, and operations for technical support.
- Technical Oversight of winding, assembly, and final product testing to ensure quality standards and on-time delivery commitments are kept.
- Develop and/or approve specifications, changes or upgrades for reverse engineered equipment for motor aftermarket opportunities.
- Provide final reports as required per contract.
- Work as part of global engineering team.
- Support Customer Service and Sales teams.
- Be a steward of the company's assets, brand, reputation and investments.
- Ensure that the highest ethical and commercial standards are maintained.
- Manage Electrical Engineering resources to support 100% on time, on specification and on budget, standard operating procedures and strategy objectives.
Technical/ Functional Skills:
- Experience in design, manufacture, testing and applications of AC and DC electric motors, Motor-Generator (MG) Sets and generators and related controls primarily utilized in nuclear and fossil power generation facilities as well as industrial.
- Knowledge of fluid film, rolling element bearings, lubrication systems and vibration analysis.
- Familiarity with current industry standards (IEEE, NEMA, EASA, etc.).
- Demonstrated leadership and talent management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and teamwork approach with corporate and site engineering.
- Strong systemic mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze and interpret critical data.
- Skilled in all basic MS Office products and working knowledge of ERP systems (preferably Epicor).
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required (Electrical Engineering preferred).
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Management or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years engineering experience in AC/DC Electric Motors & Controls.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in engineering project management.
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Human Resources Assistant in Memphis TN
- Business Development Manager in Attleboro MA
- Tech Support Engineer (Data Operations Manager) in Portsmouth NH
- Sr. Industrial Design Engineer-Med Device (Lead Human Factors Engineer) in Portsmouth NH
- CNC Programmer in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator - 1st & 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Americas Demand Generation Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Chemistry Technician II in Golden CO
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Assembler I, 1st Shift in Fitchburg MA
- Panel Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Service and Repair Technician in Oakdale MN
- Rollomatic Operator in Memphis TN
- Office Coordinator in SUWANEE GA
- Rollomatic Setup Tech (LEAD) in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Controls Engineer in Jasper GA
- Controls Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Warehouse Operator in Natick MA
- BTO Large Operator in Natick MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Systems Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Material Handler in Concord CA
- Wheel Cell Machine Operator - 1st Shift in Canton GA
- RMA Technician in Amherst NH
- Sr. Engineering Technician in Amherst NH
- Warehouse Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager in Ham Lake MN
- Recruiter in Clear Water MN
- Medical Writer in Chaska MN
- Packer in Lawrenceville GA
- Machine Operator III in Keene NH
- Fleet Manager in Everett MA
- 3rd shift Maintenance Technician in Fairburn GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Londonderry NH
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sales Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- IT Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Director, Program in Brooklyn Park MN
- Program Manager in Chaska MN
- Design Assurance Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Senior Quality Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Accounting Admin in Gainesville GA
- Picker-2nd Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Forklift Operator-1st shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Picker-1st Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Senior Design Assurance Scientist in Chaska MN
- Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer in Hudson NH
- Molding Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Quality Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Order Planner in Flowery Branch GA
- Shipping and Receiving - 1st shift in Mount Laurel NJ
- SMT RMA in Nashua NH
- Shipping - 1st Shift in Vineland NJ
- Field Service Technician - Field Service Engineer in Midwest
- Mechanical Technician in Bedford NH
- Order Puller in Buford GA
- DownStream Lead MFG Associate in canton MA
- Shipper-Reciever in Marlboro MA
- Test Technician in Roseau MN
- Quality Manager in Flowery Branch GA
- Welder - Mig-Tig in Acton MA
- Senior Data Analyst - Marketing in Milford MA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate-Forklift Operator in Cumming GA
- Welder in Memphis TN
- Machine Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Engineering Technician in Indianapolis IN
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Forklift Operator-2nd Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Cycle Counter in Lawrenceville GA
- Machinist II-1st shift 2 openings in Concord CA
- Electrical Engineer in Phoenix AZ
- Quality Engineer in Oxnard CA
- Sr. Drafter in Oxnard CA
- material handling-inventory control in Merrimack NH
- Buyer in Oxnard CA
- Sand Blaster Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Slit Rewind Machine Op in Wilmington MA
- Senior Drafter in Oxnard CA
- Records Scanner in Milford MA
- 3rd shift CNC Machinist in Fitchburg MA
- 2nd shift CNC Machinist in Fitchburg MA
- Quality Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Jr Electrical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Machine Operator II in Concord CA
- Technical Recruiter in Brooklyn Park
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Scientist in Norwood MA
- Paint Assistant in Lawrenceville GA