Engineering Program Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Engineering Program Manager
Title:Engineering Program Manager
Engineering Program Manager
We are currently seeking an Engineering Program Manager in the Atlanta, GA area. The Program Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing programs according to scheduled deadlines and within budget while meeting or exceeding projected business benefits. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver according to plan.
- Develops and executes program work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Plans, scripts and executes new business or new facility launches, including the workstreams of People, Systems, and Facility Readiness.
- Effectively applies PMO methodologies including tollgates, startup checklist adherence, and program standards.
- Ability to utilize and manage tools like facility ramp-up plan, hiring/training tracker, testing scripts, and key process indicators and reporting to track progress of launch stability.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities to internal and external resources.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a program and scope.
- Prepares for engagement reviews, executive overviews, and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on programs through contingency planning and risk mitigation.
- Assigns program tasks and reviews the quality of support provided by the program team members.
- Manage indirect reports who will be participants on the program while still performing their day-to-day responsibilities in their home department.
- Manages program review meetings with team members to ensure work progresses as planned and as issues are identified, action plans are put in place to address in an appropriate time frame and escalate as appropriate.
- Works with program team members to ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Communicate progress against the plan to team members, stakeholders and executives. Develop updates and charts for external customers to review program progress weekly/daily as needed.
- Partner with process owners and General Managers to fully understand impact of customer requirements or requests and the affect they would have on overall program planning process and/or specific projects.
- Assist in determination and evaluation of operations best practices and coordinate their subsequent implementation. Provide expertise and guidance to resolve problems encountered during implementations.
- Support facility go-lives, conversions and/or retrofits as needed; ensure operational readiness to minimize downtime, productivity reductions, and accuracy issues. This includes analytics around staffing, dock door and equipment requirements.
- Fully responsible for assigned programs, including both driving progress and ensuring deadlines and budget are met and keeping management informed of progress.
- Manage change control so that as potential scope changes arise, they are each carefully analyzed, reviewed, and appropriately approved.
- Report program performance tracking that includes measurement against budgeted costs, operational revenue and profitability as define in the overall business case.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations, Project Management, or related field
- 5+ years of demonstrated Project Management experience; Facility construction experience and/or refrigeration a plus
- Warehouse operations management experience desired, with proven examples of multiple go-live leadership
- Successful track record managing multiple high priority capital investment, customer implementations, and business strategy programs using project/program management methods and tools
- Experience with installing, testing, and commissioning distribution automation including but not limited to AS/RS, mini-load, robotics, and shuttle systems is preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications to include Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint (and other process documentation tools)
- Must be able to travel at an estimated 50-75% of the time to support programs
- Extended travel including weekends may be required during critical times such as facility launches or international travel
- Temp Cycle Count Associate in Holliston MA
- 2nd Shift Fulfillment Supervisor in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Cloud Customer Operations Support Associate in Lowell MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Santa Ana CA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Winston-Salem NC
- Receptionist-Support specialist in Memphis TN
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Director of Program Management in Providence RI
- Principal Electrical Engineer - FPGA in Merrimack NH
- Sr Engineering Technician in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- Kitting-Assembler in Holliston MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Taunton MA
- Electronics Assemblers, Technicians & Solderers in Burnsville MN
- Utility Operator in Milford MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Enclosure Assembler in Roswell GA
- Wiring Tech in Roswell GA
- Principal - SR Electrical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician 1st shift in Alpharetta GA
- Client Services Representative in Lenexa KS
- Compressor Operation – Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Run Test Supervisor in Selma TX
- Debug Technician in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Shipping Associate in Suwanee GA
- Executive Admin Assistant in Milford MA
- Pricing-Data Analyst in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Danvers MA
- Jr Production Planner-Scheduler in Dartmouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in St Paul MN
- Production Tech in Golden CO
- Maintenance Technician in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Pillar House Selective Soldering Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- First shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Facilities Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Calibration Techs in Portsmouth NH
- Controls Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Pulse Arc MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Olive Branch MS
- Senior Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- CNC Machinist in Plymouth MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Supply Replenisher in Long Branch NJ
- Senior Accountant in New Castle DE
- Cable Cutting - Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Doraville GA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Tech in Eden Prairie MN
- Digital Content Writer in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-18-19 in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector- 2nd shift in Bloomfield CT
- Test Tech- 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Engineering Manager in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Memphis TN
- Sr Process Development Engineer in Sunrise FL
- Molding Process Engineer in Upland CA
- Synthesis Operator, 3rd shift in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Memphis TN
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Engineer- Fiber Tech in Charlton MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Associate Warehouse Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield CT