.Davis National Staffing is partnering with an established electronics company in Northern Massachusetts to hire an experienced and motivated Engineering Technician for a weekend shift direct placement role. There is flexibility on the shifts outside of the weekend hours which are mandatory (more info below). If interested in this position, please apply to this posting with your Word formatted resume. To expedite the process, you can email your resume to Rich Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org and Samantha Hampton at email@example.com to be considered.
Engineering Technicians - Direct Hire
Technicians for a weekend shift – we are open/flexible on what this looks like. We need Saturday and Sunday coverage and then either 2 or 3 other days/shifts. Someone could do 4/10’s or 5/8 hour shifts
- Perform scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs on production test and ATE equipment.
- Provide constant technical support to production operator.
- Train and evaluate operators on process and equipment understanding.
- Responsible for generating metrics on equipment uptime, utilization and the overall performance of the work center as it relates to OEE.
- Will work to improve, debug and optimize machine programs, optimize the setups & change over and ensure full utilizing machine capacity.
- Help development and improve the equipment maintenance documentation.
- Provide support to the engineering manufacturing group and may be asked to conduct tests and studies to support department efforts to qualify new equipment/processes and verify functionality of existing equipment/processes.
- Provide maintenance and support for production computers to include:
Doing backups and ghosting of hard drives.
Rebuilding or replacing hardware of failed computers.
Replacement of failed hard drives.
Recovering or restoring software.
- Associates degree in engineering, Certificate or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience directly supporting equipment such as ATE equipment, various test instrument, and computers.
- Experience maintaining equipment.
- Ability to train and mentor manufacturing personnel.
- Experience developing work instructions.