Field Service Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Field Service Engineer
Title:Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer:
Reporting directly to the Service Manager in the US and working closely with other team members, the key focus of this role will be centered on the installation, service, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance of customer sites around USA and Canada. The role will require excellent logistical and time management traits to identify and resolve of customer issues and ultimately provide outstanding customer support.
This is an exciting position for a talented individual who would like to contribute to this fascinating area of cancer research.
- Assist in service repair, preventative maintenance and customer support.
- Effectively manage, plan and execute new site installations in Hospital and University settings.
- Quickly and efficiently plan multi-site travel itineraries as per activates assigned by the Service Manager.
- Contribute to team troubleshooting aid whenever necessary.
- Know and understand all products (medical and research systems) and their applications for various objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Electronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology or equivalent subject matter.
- Experience with electronics troubleshooting and repair, particularly medical equipment.
- Experience with software applications related to device operation
- Computer literate: able to troubleshoot custom Windows 7 applications with a core understanding of system principals and techniques.
- Well versed in processes core to Medical and Radiation Oncology.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach.
- Able to carry or pull up to 50lbs of tools and test equipment.
- Travel up to 80% around USA and Canada.
- Clinical/Pre-clinical Radiation Therapy experience including: • Treatment setup and relevance to anatomical targets
- Treatment planning & dosimetry
- Appreciation of Quality Assurance procedures, commissioning and associated dosimetry
- Treatment verification
- Experience in any area of Medical Imaging Research including Image Processing and Visualization.
- Experience with other Medical Imaging modalities (Fluorescence, PET, MRI).
- Programming experience (C/C++, Python); experience using and developing modules with the 3D Slicer medical image computing platform.
- The successful candidate will have a high level of academic ability with a degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology, or similar and be able to understand, interpret and assimilate technical information quickly.
- This dynamic position requires the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment and to communicate effectively with applications and product development collaborators.
- Knowledge of clinical and/or pre-clinical research environments is beneficial, but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will have experience using with medical imaging and robotic systems.
- A bonus would be an aptitude for programming and general knowledge of computer science.
- You must be able to apply your analytical skills to deftly troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues as they arise. You must be flexible in your ability to effectively deal with varying workloads, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You must be eligible to work in the USA and must hold (or be able to obtain) a valid USA driving license.
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Test Tech II in Westborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Hone Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 6-12-19 in Westborough MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlboro MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Traffic Specialist in Natick MA
- Field Service Specialist in phoenix AZ
- HR Shared Services Representative in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Manchester NH
- Shift Supervisor in Gloucester City NJ