Field Service Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Field Service Engineer
Title:Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer:
Reporting directly to the Service Manager in the US and working closely with other team members, the key focus of this role will be centered on the installation, service, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance of customer sites around USA and Canada. The role will require excellent logistical and time management traits to identify and resolve of customer issues and ultimately provide outstanding customer support.
This is an exciting position for a talented individual who would like to contribute to this fascinating area of cancer research.
- Assist in service repair, preventative maintenance and customer support.
- Effectively manage, plan and execute new site installations in Hospital and University settings.
- Quickly and efficiently plan multi-site travel itineraries as per activates assigned by the Service Manager.
- Contribute to team troubleshooting aid whenever necessary.
- Know and understand all products (medical and research systems) and their applications for various objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Electronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology or equivalent subject matter.
- Experience with electronics troubleshooting and repair, particularly medical equipment.
- Experience with software applications related to device operation
- Computer literate: able to troubleshoot custom Windows 7 applications with a core understanding of system principals and techniques.
- Well versed in processes core to Medical and Radiation Oncology.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach.
- Able to carry or pull up to 50lbs of tools and test equipment.
- Travel up to 80% around USA and Canada.
- Clinical/Pre-clinical Radiation Therapy experience including: • Treatment setup and relevance to anatomical targets
- Treatment planning & dosimetry
- Appreciation of Quality Assurance procedures, commissioning and associated dosimetry
- Treatment verification
- Experience in any area of Medical Imaging Research including Image Processing and Visualization.
- Experience with other Medical Imaging modalities (Fluorescence, PET, MRI).
- Programming experience (C/C++, Python); experience using and developing modules with the 3D Slicer medical image computing platform.
- The successful candidate will have a high level of academic ability with a degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology, or similar and be able to understand, interpret and assimilate technical information quickly.
- This dynamic position requires the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment and to communicate effectively with applications and product development collaborators.
- Knowledge of clinical and/or pre-clinical research environments is beneficial, but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will have experience using with medical imaging and robotic systems.
- A bonus would be an aptitude for programming and general knowledge of computer science.
- You must be able to apply your analytical skills to deftly troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues as they arise. You must be flexible in your ability to effectively deal with varying workloads, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You must be eligible to work in the USA and must hold (or be able to obtain) a valid USA driving license.
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Branford CT
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Eagan MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- System Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in Boston MA
- Customer Support Rep in Los Alamitos CA
- Applications Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- NDE Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician-Quality Control in Buford GA
- Press Brake Operator-Night Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Buyers - Medical in Merrimack NH
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Administrative Assistant in Norwood MA
- Specimen Technician I in Chantilly VA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- CNC MACHINE OPERATOR – 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Controls Engineer in Covington GA
- Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-22-19 in Westborough MA
- Light Duty - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Process Engineer in Fall River MA
- Solderer Level 3 in Nashua NH
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Lead Process and Quality Engineer in Leominster MA
- Process Engineer in Leominster MA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- Specimen Technician I in Norwood MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Golden CO
- Field Service Technician in North Charleston SC
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Maintenance Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-15-19 in Westborough MA
- Brake Press Operator in Duluth GA
- Assembly Tech II 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 1st Shift Shipper in Newton MA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Office Support Assistant in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- Packaging Assembly in Marlborough MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- HR Generalist in Franklin MA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Production Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Sharpsburg PA
- E&I Technician 1st & 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- CNC Machinist (Weekend Days) in Milford MA
- QC Inspector in Needham Heights MA
- Lab Associate in Norwood MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Quality Engineer in Branford CT
- Value Add Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Pressure Vessel Pre-Fabrication in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Reach-Lift Operator in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Export Coordinator in Newton MA
- NDE Specialist in North Canton OH
- Customer Service in Northborough MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Northborough MA
- Customer Order Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Everett WA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Haverhill MA
- Manufacturing Process Specialist - Grinding in North Canton OH
- Field Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator (All Shifts) in Ashland MA
- Process Engineer in Olive Branch MS
- Underwriter in Marlborough MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Shipper in Waltham MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN