Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a SR Human Resources Generalist to join our client in Charlton, Ma on a direct hire basis.
The Sr. Human Resources Generalist leads recruitment initiatives to support our growth and provides a broad range of HR expertise and support to all departments and employees of the company. Solves organizational challenges through people-related solutions. As a core part of this hands-on work, roll out programs to support employees - including communication, compensation, performance and development programs.
Serves as a contact and advisor to managers and employees in multiple areas of HR. Partners with HR Director in execution of programs and strategies, team projects & initiatives, and to seek and provide innovative solutions that support and optimize the operating objectives of the company while fostering and promoting a climate of trust, cooperation and confidence. Be comfortable challenging convention, and in some cases to reinvent how work is done.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Establish and manage social media talent acquisition strategy to ensure the broadest pool of applicants. Leverage social media and mobile recruiting to target smart phone users. Utilizing social media as one of the primary recruitment methods to recruit both active and passive job seekers open to new opportunities, targeting candidates with a specific set of skills. Create interest in job by posting information, pictures and video.
Collaborates with hiring managers in developing job descriptions for open positions. Recruit and select the next great employee for open positions at all levels, conducting in-depth first round interviews, recommending qualified applicants for next phase of selection process. Actively manages the selection process through offer, acceptance, pre-employment process and on-boarding. Track business needs against current status and proactively provide plans and support to fill the gaps.
Coaches managers on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop employees. Coaches and counsels managers and employees in the areas of policy, benefits, performance management, salary administration, training & development, performance issues and discipline ensuring that decisions made are in compliance with company policy and applicable federal and state laws. Uses judgment to develop resolution to complex issues. Partner with HR Director, legal and business experts to address unique situations and needs. Administers the Company’s Retirement plan including enrollment activity, terminations, plan changes, loans, employee education and communication, website administration, reporting and compliance testing. Liaison with third party administrators, auditors, consultants and asset managers in order to fully understand plan impact from changes in investment selection and performance, accounting rules and/or ERISA regulations; maintains compliance with all governmental regulations, including keeping abreast of changing Federal and State regulations and legislation that may affect 401(k) plans. Oversees company’s FMLA and Leaves of Absence programs in accordance with established leave programs and in full compliance with FMLA and/or state job-protection laws, coordinating with Workers Compensation insurer as necessary. Certifies and tracks LOA, reviewing medical certification and designating FMLA as appropriate. Responds to unemployment claims. Monitors and audits the Unemployment Insurance statement of charges.
Maintains compliance with federal and state employment laws and regulations. Stays up-to-date on new developments in employment law. Actively participates in developing, writing and implementing company policies and procedures. Provides recommendations on how certain policy areas can improve or may need revision. Responsible for ensuring employees understand company policies and works with managers to issue appropriate action for any policy violations.
Chairs the Employee Safety Committee, holds bi-weekly meetings, collaborates with employee committee members to create and implement safety activities to increase awareness and improve safety in support of the overall company strategy of reducing work-related injuries, addressing ergonomic concerns and other safety issues. Makes safety-related advisory recommendations to management. Ensures OSHA records are maintained in compliance with regulations.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Experience with social media as a method of talent acquisition Indepth knowledge of Federal and State employment related laws and regulations. Understanding of HR legal issues and how they are interpreted and applied. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to summarize and present HR concepts and guidelines in a clear and concise manner; possess excellent analytical skills and solid business acumen. The successful candidate will also be able to quickly think a problem through and make authoritative, autonomous decisions, demonstrate strong interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to manage competing priorities and act with urgency, problem solving acuity, ability to work through ambiguity and drive for results, and aptitude to work independently with limited direction.
Bi- or multi-lingual skills are considered assets
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience.
Minimum of 5-7 years in HR Partner role or equivalent working experience within the various HR functions including experience providing HR-related coaching and counseling to employees and leaders up to the Director level.
Must have strong HR fundamentals and possess HR Subject Matter Expertise in a number of HR functions, in addition to having a business perspective and business acumen, in formulating and implementing people/organizational/HR actions that will impact the business and drive required change efforts.
Demonstrated track record of passion for high-level, challenging HR work, while maintaining high level of execution of tactical HR process and deliverables. High tolerance for pressure, deadlines, conflicting multiple priorities.
Team player - ability to work within and across organizational boundaries.
- PHR or SPHR Certification
- Ability to advise how human resource related actions can impact business performance, goals and drivers
- Ability to create and utilize data and metrics to advise clients on their HR-related issues/trends
- Project management experience
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ