Industrial Engineer II
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Industrial Engineer II
Title:Industrial Engineer II
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the medical device industry by securing an Industrial Engineer II to join their team.
Industrial Engineer II will be responsible for planning, designing, and controlling production. The Industrial Engineer will create efficient systems that integrate people, information, equipment and materials energy to make products or provide services. The industrial engineer will find ways to reduce waste and variation in production processes using lean manufacturing, six sigma, and traditional industrial engineering methods.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of Industrial Engineer
- Lead the shop floor improvement efforts for the facility.
- Respect the work being performed by the operators. Understand that our business makes money through their efforts. Our job is to support them and give them what they need to be successful.
- Ensure an efficient factory layout with minimal material flow distances traveled. Understand Muther’s SLP method and consider non-flow relationships within the production, warehouse, and office layouts. AutoCAD software experience required. Flow Planner material flow analysis software preferred.
- Improve workplace organization using 6S. Reduce wasted time walking, waiting, and searching. Reduce the opportunity for paperwork and product quality errors.
- Support the creation of standard work instructions and a visual workplace.
- Perform process mapping as necessary to identify/eliminate wasted time and resources.
- Create time standards using time studies. Experience with time study software like ProTime Estimation or TimerPro preferred.
- Support the data acquisition and requirements planning for the implementation of SAP and MES systems. Once implemented, monitor the SAP and Manufacturing Execution System configurations and ensure compliance with the standardized system configurations.
- Improve communication & information flow throughout the organization.
- Lead kaizen events to solve critical production performance issues.
- Gather and analyze performance metrics. Help the management team improve site metrics. Lead and drive improvement.
- Perform capacity analysis as needed, and support cost analyses for new product introductions.
- Reduce variation within manufacturing as needed using the DMAIC methodology.
- Manage projects and achieve on time and on budget performance.
- Create presentations for management and customers.
- Ensure the standardization of processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policies.
Education & Experience Requirements
- BS degree in Industrial Engineering
- MS in Industrial Engineering or MBA preferred
- Lean Manufacturing Certificate and Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Medical device manufacturing experience preferred.
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Bloomfield CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Admin Clerk in Jefferson GA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Care Representative in Center Valley PA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Hopkinton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA