Manufacturing Engineer - Charlotte, NC area
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of assembly fixtures, tools, prototype model(s)
- Utilize Creo CAD software/3D software to prepare tooling and fixture designs.
- Procure tools and fixtures needed to establish efficient assembly methods that meet the product specifications
- Assist manufacturing when required on resolving complex tooling and fixtures issues and identify solutions which reduce downtime and conserve costs.
- Ensures company 5-S Standards and CI projects are observed with assigned task and areas of responsibility.
- Analyze standard work procedures and time-and-motion analysis/Job Safety Analysis (JSA) to promote a safe, efficient and productive assembly processes.
- 4 year Engineering Degree (ME or Industrial Engineering Preferred)
- 2 or more years of work experience in manufacturing
- Experience with CREO or Solidworks
- Design experience of tools, jigs, fixtures, etc.
- Experience with CI tools (LEAN, 5S, etc)