We are looking for an Inventory Control Specialist on a direct hire basis in Canton, MA!
• Perform material receipt, and stocking including data entry of received items into ERP system, proper labeling and storage of material in accordance with CGMP compliance.
• Perform receiving activities for all supplies and equipment for the site. Distribution of received materials to internal customers as indicated by Purchase Order or requested by end users.
• Execution and delivery of picking list and reservations of inventory items, operating supplies and materials to support production schedule and projects.
• Inventory Management – Ensure accuracy and integrity of data entry in ERP system. Perform cycle counts as per ERP ABC codes. Maintain office space and warehouse areas clean and in an audit ready state at all time. Timely inventory ERP transactions and disposition of NCMR.
• Execute shipments of raw materials, bulk products, finished products, QC samples, equipment, IT and MRO’s supplies as required to support customer orders, manufacturing and project schedules.
• Participate on the on-call program for temperature-controlled storage refrigerator, freezers and warehouses. Document and replace temperature-controlled storage charts as per site procedures.
• Support ACAM2000 License Maintenance program (travel required)
• Using company truck, transport general supplies, MRO’s, inventory and equipment between Emergent BioSolutions buildings and offsite storage areas.
• Maintain training record 100% for executable procedures.
• Follow HSE procedures and support the implementation of agreed safety actions.
• Assist to maintain departmental documentation current and compliant with CGMP and quality system.
III: Education, Experience & Skills
• High School Diploma or GED (College Degree Preferable).
• 1-2 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Must be detail oriented.
Previous warehouse experience preferred.
• Previous Cold Chain experience preferred.
• Forklift Certified preferred • SAP experience preferred.
• Dangerous Goods Shipping Certified (IATA and DOT) preferred
• Able to drive box truck (~ 28 feet).