Job Purpose The primary responsibility of the Maintenance Manager is to guide and direct the plant maintenance team in activities involving the repair and maintenance of buildings, grounds, infrastructure and equipment. The incumbent will execute a maintenance strategy that promotes efficient optimal operations and actively support continuous reliability improvements.
• Manages the execution of all maintenance activities associated with assigned plant physical assets (buildings, grounds, utility infrastructure, process and packaging equipment) so that the lifetime value of the Company's investment in these assets is optimized
• Responsible for the technical development of all assigned staff. The incumbent participates in the recruitment, selection, coaching, evaluation and development of all assigned maintenance personnel.
• Utilizes the company's computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) and supports its use as a key management information tool.
• Execute capital and expense projects as required. Prepare budgets and implementation plans for maintenance, repair, capital and reliability improvement expenditures. Utilize internal and external resources as necessary. Partner with plant leadership on start up and implementation.
• The incumbent works closely with the Manager of Environmental Compliance, Safety and Infrastructure as well as the Plant Manager and other plant personnel to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, statues, codes, and regulations as well as internal Company policies.
• Applies technical / engineering analysis and judgement to identify opportunities for improving plant operations. The Maintenance Manager will formulate recommendations and implement changes that drive continuous improvement.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Structural, Chemical, or Process Engineering, or related field.
• 5+ years in maintenance engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Innovative, have good technical and mechanical knowledge, and possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
• Prior management/supervisory experience.
• Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
• Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa