- Maintaining all machinery, repairing machinery in a timely manner.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Communicating well with Department Managers and supervisors on daily basis concerning maintenance issues.
- Maintaining current PM programs for all departments.
- Managing direct subordinates in all departments.
- Scheduling machine repairs in all departments.
- Purchasing of parts & maintenance/warehouse supplies.
- Negotiating prices with suppliers & contractors.
- Contracting outside repair services where needed.
- New project / machinery development.
- Implementing new policies & procedures for maintenance departments.
- Inventory of spare parts for all departments.
- Maintaining current records of machinery and repair records for all departments.
- Processing purchase orders for all departments.
- The position requires a minimum of 10 years of Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor experience.
- Experience with metals related manufacturing is a plus.
- Must be organized and able to categorize and deal with each request in a proficient and professional manner.
- Mechanical and minor electrical experience is required.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic experience is required.
- Experience installing equipment and preventative maintenance.