Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
MAINTENANCE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in the coordination and administration, in conjunction with Management and relevant entities, of a TRANSFER plan for the maintenance and repair of Equipment. Such a plan will provide for the transfer of Maintenance and Repair responsibilities from Customers
- · Develops, revises, and maintains process and maintenance procedures.
- · Assist Customers in the upgrade plans for each piece of equipment covered under contract with them.
- · Assist Customers in the qualification of equipment after any necessary Repairs and Upgrades are completed.
- · Establishes and implements a sound operational and organizational plan in direct support of the Maintenance and Repair plan for each piece of assigned Equipment. Deliverables under this plan area. Shutdown / Startup Procedure
b. Lockout Tag out Procedure
c. Operations Procedure
d. Maintenance Procedure
e. Preventative Maintenance Plan
f. Spares Plan & Bill of Materials
g. Maintenance Log
h. Qualified Repair Vendors & Work Scope
i. Drawing Package
j. Dry run of all Procedures
k. Completed documentation stored electronically
- · Input process parameters into TME (Traceability Made Easy) system.
- · Manage ongoing Preventative Maintenance, Maintenance and Repair in accordance with developed plans and schedules.
- · Manage Subcontractor activities, including qualified vendors for parts, maintenance, service contracts, and repair of assigned equipment.
- · Keeps the Director of Operations informed of the site's performance and provides advice on all matters.
- · Maintains and controls the inventory levels of Maintenance and Repair Parts for the area.
- · Monitors inventory levels and advises management regarding variances.
- · Develops and presents to the Director of Operations matters requiring his or her decision.
- Assists Contract Management and Sales with contract negotiations in responsible subject areas.
- Maintains accurate timekeeping for activities performed on contracted tasks.
- Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as required.
- Associates Degree or higher in an Engineering discipline (Mfg. Engineering Preferred).
- PMP and or PgMP certified
Experience and Background:
- · Affiliations with successful manufacturing companies.
- · A minimum of five (5) years' experience in program/project management.
- · Experience maintaining complex machinery.
- · Working knowledge of maintenance systems.
- · Demonstrated ability to manage complex production maintenance programs and applications.
- · Sound administrative skills. Well-developed management skills—principles and people.
- · High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
- · Works well alone and in team settings.
- · Strong engineering, analytical, and reasoning abilities.
- · Well organized.
- · Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- · Effective communication skills, written and verbal.
- Accountable to the Director of Operations for all phases of his or her activities.
- Advises, consults, and coordinates with:
a. All aspects of equipment maintenance and repair.
c. Operations Management—manufacturing controls and reporting.
d. Area production operators – machine function, PM / Maintenance facilitation
e. Materials Management—inventory levels, purchasing control.
f. Site / Manufacturing Unit / Business Unit management – maintenance, repair, upgrades of equipment, procedures, and contractual support/issues as requested.
- Quality Supervisor in Troy AL
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Robotics Software Engineer in Peachtree Corners GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Lead Manufacturing Associate in canton MA
- Inventory Agent in Methuen MA
- Senior Production Operator in Chaska MN
- Picker-Packer in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Product Development Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Production Operator in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Technician I in Peachtree City GA
- Picker in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Technician III in Peachtree City GA
- Picker-Packer (weekend ONLY) in Memphis TN
- Forklift Operator (weekend ONLY) in Memphis TN
- Engineering Technician in Indianapolis IN
- CMM Programmer in Minneapolis MN
- Development Scientist in Brea CA
- CMM Programmer II in Newington NH
- Weekend Supervisor in Newington NH
- QC Inspector II in Newington NH
- Maintenance Supervisor - 3rd shift in Cumming GA
- CNC Machine Operators 2nd and 3rd Shift in Newington NH
- Assembly- Service Tech in Neenah WI
- Lead Electrical Assembly Technician in Taunton MA
- Laser Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry-Level QC Technician in Billerica MA
- Facilities Technician in Ball Ground GA
- Cycle Count Associate in Jefferson GA
- CNC Programmer in Flowery Branch GA
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in Covington GA
- Technical Service Technician II in Chelmsford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Buford GA
- 2nd-3rd shift Machine-CNC Operators in Rochester NH
- Maintenance Mechanic A in Shrewsbury MA
- EHS Manager in Duluth GA
- RMA-CSR Technician (Camera Assembly) in Nashua NH
- Production Technician in Taunton MA
- Quality Engineer in Erlanger KY
- Mechanical Assembly in Cartersville GA
- Manufacturing-Process Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Human Resources Director in Clear Water MN
- SMT Lead Machine Op Lead in New Hope MN
- Forklift Operator - 1st shift in Vineland NJ
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Franklin MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Inside Instrument Sales Specialist in Milford MA
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Process Engineer in Charlotte NC
- Automation Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Handler in Central Manchester CT
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Utility Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Sales Operations Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Service Rep in DULUTH GA
- Designer-Sr. Designer - Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- HR Manager in mansfield MA
- Incoming Inspectors in Merrimack NH
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Structural Technician in Sioux Falls SD
- Medical Authorization Specialist in Cordova TN
- Senior Structural Engineer- Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Structural Designer in Plymouth MN
- Entry Level Structural Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Structural Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- IT Tech in New Hope MN
- Multiple Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Balancer 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Customs Compliance Specialist in Memphis TN
- Recruiter in Memphis TN
- DMG Lathe Machinist - 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Master Scheduler in Lancaster NH
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Associate Technician Production Operations in West Sacramento CA
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Buford GA
- Senior Quality Design Engineer in Milford MA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Quality Manager in Bloomington MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Nashua NH
- Production Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Staff Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Fall River MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Laboratory Technician in Miami FL