Maintenance Program Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Maintenance Program Manager
Title:Maintenance Program Manager
MAINTENANCE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in the coordination and administration, in conjunction with Management and relevant entities, of a TRANSFER plan for the maintenance and repair of Equipment. Such a plan will provide for the transfer of Maintenance and Repair responsibilities from Customers.
- Develops, revises, and maintains process and maintenance procedures.
- Assist Customers in the upgrade plans for each piece of equipment covered under contract with them.
- Assist Customers in the qualification of equipment after any necessary Repairs and Upgrades are completed.
- Establishes and implements a sound operational and organizational plan in direct support of the Maintenance and Repair plan for each piece of assigned Equipment. Deliverables under this plan area. Shutdown / Startup Procedure
b. Lockout Tag out Procedure
c. Operations Procedure
d. Maintenance Procedure
e. Preventative Maintenance Plan
f. Spares Plan & Bill of Materials
g. Maintenance Log
h. Qualified Repair Vendors & Work Scope
i. Drawing Package
j. Dry run of all Procedures
k. Completed documentation stored electronically
- · Input process parameters into TME (Traceability Made Easy) system.
- · Manage ongoing Preventative Maintenance, Maintenance and Repair in accordance with developed plans and schedules.
- · Manage Subcontractor activities, including qualified vendors for parts, maintenance, service contracts, and repair of assigned equipment.
- · Keeps the Director of Operations informed of the site's performance and provides advice on all matters.
- · Maintains and controls the inventory levels of Maintenance and Repair Parts for the area.
- · Monitors inventory levels and advises management regarding variances.
- · Develops and presents to the Director of Operations matters requiring his or her decision.
- Assists Contract Management and Sales with contract negotiations in responsible subject areas.
- Maintains accurate timekeeping for activities performed on contracted tasks.
- Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as required.
- Associates Degree or higher in an Engineering discipline (Mfg. Engineering Preferred).
- PMP and or PgMP certified
Experience and Background:
- · Affiliations with successful manufacturing companies.
- · A minimum of five (5) years' experience in program/project management.
- · Experience maintaining complex machinery.
- · Working knowledge of maintenance systems.
- · Demonstrated ability to manage complex production maintenance programs and applications.
- · Sound administrative skills. Well-developed management skills—principles and people.
- · High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
- · Works well alone and in team settings.
- · Strong engineering, analytical, and reasoning abilities.
- · Well organized.
- · Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- · Effective communication skills, written and verbal.
- Accountable to the Director of Operations for all phases of his or her activities.
- Advises, consults, and coordinates with:
a. All aspects of equipment maintenance and repair.
c. Operations Management—manufacturing controls and reporting.
d. Area production operators – machine function, PM / Maintenance facilitation
e. Materials Management—inventory levels, purchasing control.
f. Site / Manufacturing Unit / Business Unit management – maintenance, repair, upgrades of equipment, procedures, and contractual support/issues as requested.
- ABS Trading System Developer in Costa Mesa CA
- Quality Manager in Dawsonville GA
- CI Manager in Dawsonville GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Shipping Clerk in SUWANEE GA
- HR File Clerk - Temp in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Chanhassen MN
- Warehouse Associate in Suwanee GA
- Spot Welder - 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Buyer in Burnsville MN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Plymouth MN
- EH&S Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Design Assurance Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Welding Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- Purchaser in Flowery Branch GA
- Cloud APP Engineer IV in Miami FL
- 2nd shift Forklift - $15-hr. in Vineland
- Packer - 1st shift Shipping in Vineland
- Sales Service Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Education Training Specialist in Milford MA
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Center MN
- Field Application Technician PA in Duluth PA
- Inventory Controls Analyst in Alpharetta GA
- Field Application Technician GP plant in Brunswick GA
- Reimbursement Support in Cordova TN
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Project Engineer in Athens GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Machinist in Concord CA
- Technical Writer in Brea CA
- Heavy Industrial Machine Assembler in Milford NH
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Warehouse Associate in Buford GA
- Warehouse Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Buford GA
- Brazer in Buford GA
- Sr. MFG Technician in Ayer MA
- Sr. Test Technician in Ayer MA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- General Technician- Value Add in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse Manager in Taunton MA
- AP-Cost Accountant in Brooklyn Center MN
- SMT Operator in Billerica MA
- Inspection Specialist- 1st Shift in West Boylston MA
- Test Technician in West Boylston MA
- CNC Programmer in Social Circle GA
- Project Engineer in Social Circle GA
- Assembler-Packer 1st Shift in Canton GA
- Machine Operator in
- Packer-Shipper in Billerica MA
- General Manager in Everett MA
- Cold Headed Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Screw Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Facility Maintenance Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Chaska MN
- Inventory Control Associate in Lawrenceville GA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- HR Generalist in Franklin NH
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Solderer in Hudson NH
- Shipping - Receiving Clerk in Hudson NH
- Program Manager in Ham Lake MN
- Substation Designer in Norcross GA
- Production Tech in Audubon PA
- Mechanical Assembler in Randolph MA
- Assemblers-Kitters in Salem NH
- Part Time HR Administrator in Vineland
- Master Scheduler - Shop Floor Planner in Bedford MA
- Project Engineer in New Haven CT
- HR Advisor in Milford MA
- Contracts and Vendor Master Processor in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Taylor TX
- QA Inspector in Gloucester NH
- Electronics Assembler in Oakdale MN
- Production Technician in Chaska MN
- Senior Project Engineer IV in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Olive Branch MS
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Balancer 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 1st Shift in Canton GA
- QA Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Vice President of Operations in Ball Ground GA
- Facilities-Maintenance Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Packaging) in Lawrenceville GA
- General Warehouse 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Program Coordinator in Marlborough MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Taunton MA
- Fork Lift Operator in Memphis TN