Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Description: Our client in the Pendergrass GA area is looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician. The purpose of this position is to perform the various skilled tasks in reliability and repair maintenance of manufacturing equipment, etc.
This position pays from $20.65 - $24.94 an hour based on experience and is night shift.
- Follows all safety regulation and basic rules and regulations per company policy.
- Interact with use of the CMMS (ER Portal) to open, perform and complete work orders issued by the Group leader or Planner Scheduler.
- Ability to obtain and maintain forklift license.
- Knowledge of the methods, materials, and practices necessary to repair and maintain the equipment.
- Able to troubleshoot equipment and make proper repairs and adjustments when necessary.
- Able to lead a group of people to accomplish a specific task.
- Willing to be on-call for emergency repairs and to provide assistance on PM days.
- Able to comply with the “working conditions” in section IV.
- Must be able to read hydraulic schematics, troubleshoot hydraulic problems, and repair hydraulic valves, cylinders, and pumps.
- Must be able to read pneumatic diagrams, troubleshoot problems, and repair pneumatic valves, cylinders, and pumps/compressors.
- Perform skilled maintenance activities including welding, brazing, soldering, and the use of a torch.
- Able to read pencil sketches and simple diagrams.
- Able to install motors, gearboxes, pumps, and other such equipment.
- Able to install chains, sprockets, gears, pulleys, and belts with proper alignment tools.Responds to calls from the production departments and communicates with group leader /supervisor as to what the call is for.
- Clean up after work performed and general housekeeping of the shop area.
- Must be able to work for extended hours (16hrs) when necessary.
- Complete any other task assigned by maintenance group leader.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Preferred 5 years experience as an industrial/Maintenance Technician
- Must be able to sit, crawl, stand, walk, bend, stoop, twist, reach, crouch, kneel and climb frequently
- Must be able to lift and carry 10-50 lbs. frequently and over 50 lbs. occasionally (25% or less).
- Must be able to push and pull 10-50 lbs. frequently (25% to 75%), and over 50 lbs. occasionally (25% or less).
- Must be open to a rotating shift
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist in Leominster MA
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Leominster MA
- Electrical Engineer in Hollis NH
- Quality Inspector in Hollis NH
- Mechanical Engineer in Duluth GA
- Assembler Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Electro-optical Instrument Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Atlanta GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Kitter-Assembler in Norwood MA
- Lead Machinist in Memphis TN
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Freight Dispatcher in Vineland NJ
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Tech in Westborough MA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Entry Level Production Manager in Bensalem PA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- Planner II in Bridgeport NJ
- Warehouse Supervisor in Bridgeport NJ
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Parts Counter Attendant in Bridgeton NJ
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- HVAC Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA