Are you looking for your next Manufacturing Engineer role with a growing, market leader? Our client in automation and drug delivery, is seeking a dynamic Manufacturing Engineer located in the North metro area. This is a direct hire opportunity with excellent growth potential.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MANUFACTURING ENGINEER:
- Assist in the development and qualification of Medical Device and Industrial productions
- Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished goods, determining product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing Engineering OR other relevant Engineering discipline.
- At least 3 years of pharma or medical experience.
- Robust understanding of process validation concepts and practices including, IQ, DOE, OQ, PQ and PPQ
- Basic understanding of ISO Quality System requirements and FDA regulations