Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company as a Manufacturing Engineer for the Incoming Inspection Dept. This is a permanent opportunity in Ball Ground, Ga. Provide technical resources to define, support and improve established processes and procedures in order to increase plant efficiencies and to achieve safety, quality and production goals.
Salary Range: $80-100K/year
- Plan, organize and implement systems and procedures for aiding manufacturing while adhering to and promoting safety and quality guidelines.
- Troubleshoot production assembly and component issues; both mechanical and electronic components.
- Personally, conduct and/or supervise studies to determine root cause, effect, and corrective measures required to remedy deviations impairing desirable standards of quality.
- Monitor production processes and work with Production personnel to create standard work procedures, enhance flow, and implement Lean concepts throughout the plant including 5S, Visual Work, Kanban, etc.
- Implement and manage a training program that ensures all Production employees understand the technical components of quality Chart products.
- Identify product assembly issues and work with production, engineering and maintenance to resolve issues and to improve product consistency and eliminate variance.
- Work closely with value stream team members to identify and eliminate waste activities.
- Team with the Design Engineering group to ensure that all aspects of new product introduction and changes to existing products are properly communicated to production personnel. Communicate the ECR/TDD changes to production.
- Interface with various departments in coordinating technical information relating to specific projects.
- Interface with various departments in defining and providing solutions to detected manufacturing processes causing quality problems.
- Understanding of MIG/TIG/Laser/Plasma welding practices.
- Capable of making recommendations on Capital equipment improvements.
- Project Management of Capital equipment projects.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Observe and practice safety procedures and policies.
- Must have a working knowledge of electromechanical components such as solenoid valves, PCBs, and compressors as well as be able to troubleshoot assemblies of electromechanical systems.
- Must possess a working knowledge of computers, including MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD or Solidworks.
- Understanding of factory metrics, Lean (Operational Excellence) and Six Sigma.
- Knowledge and understanding of company safety procedures and policies.
- Awareness and understanding of Company quality standards, capital equipment, procurement, FMEA, APQP.
- ISO 9001 knowledge and experience preferred.
- BS degree in Engineering- Manufacturing, Mechanical, or Industrial plus 5 or more years’ experience or 10 plus years in related field
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Quality Assurance in Mansfield MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Brake Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Senior RF Design Engineer, R&D 18-0060 in Alhambra CA