We are searching for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our clients team in College Park, GA. The Manufacturing Engineer performs support in the design, fabrication, modification, and evaluation of manufacturing operations.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Compiles and evaluates test and production data
- Prepares technical analysis
- Recommends manufacturing methods and processes required to meet design objectives on new or improved products and/or processes.
- Provides production floor and assembly support in technical matters relating to assembly drawing interpretation, engineering change notices, rework, manufacturing difficulties and specifications.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5-10 years experience in aerospace manufacturing environment
- Capable of using CAD/CAM systems (Solidworks and MasterCAM preferred) to design tooling and create CNC programs.
- Must be comfortable with setup and operation of 2 axis lathes and 3 axis mills with Fanuc based controls including reading and editing of G code.
- Must have experience with setup, operation, and programming of MTM (Mori Seiki NT1000 SZM preferred).