Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Review and interpret drawings, job specifications and customer documentation to ensure proper product design that will satisfy project and/or contractual requirements.
- Perform all necessary engineering calculations to verify validity and safety of product designs.
- Develop, maintain and enhance product estimating and design software/spreadsheets.
- Prepare bills of material and shop drawings required for manufacturing.
- Process manufacturing work orders and prepare production documentation using custom design spreadsheet programs and the Visual Mfg. ERP system.
- Provide technical product assistance when required. Support project coordination/engineered products/sales departments through preparation of documentation such as product specific engineering submittal drawings and restraint ring weld data sheets.
- Produce and maintain product and part drawings using drawing design software.
- Participate in and/or lead the lean manufacturing, 5S and facilities excellence programs/initiatives as required and assigned.
- Learn operation and programming of automated/robotic equipment; develop and maintain programs and/or operating files required for their use.
- Aid in the optimization of equipment utilization and work flow with emphasis on efficiency improvements in the manufacturing processes.
- Develop reports by pulling data from databases using programs like QlikView.
- B.S. degree in civil, mechanical or industrial engineering.
- Familiarity with basic engineering principles and strong mathematical ability; solid understanding of geometry and trigonometry is required.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Working knowledge in computer aided design/drawing software such as SolidWorks and/or CorelDraw would be beneficial but AutoCAD is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Quick learner and self-motivated; possess ability to promptly accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with AWWA specifications and ASTM standards as relevant to the piping and coupling industry would be beneficial.
- Should possess a general knowledge of steel fabrication techniques and properties of materials.
- Familiarity with automation and robotic programming would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with database management would be beneficial.
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Master Data Analyst - Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Bloomfield CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA