Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Review and interpret drawings, job specifications and customer documentation to ensure proper product design that will satisfy project and/or contractual requirements.
- Perform all necessary engineering calculations to verify validity and safety of product designs.
- Develop, maintain and enhance product estimating and design software/spreadsheets.
- Prepare bills of material and shop drawings required for manufacturing.
- Process manufacturing work orders and prepare production documentation using custom design spreadsheet programs and the Visual Mfg. ERP system.
- Provide technical product assistance when required. Support project coordination/engineered products/sales departments through preparation of documentation such as product specific engineering submittal drawings and restraint ring weld data sheets.
- Produce and maintain product and part drawings using drawing design software.
- Participate in and/or lead the lean manufacturing, 5S and facilities excellence programs/initiatives as required and assigned.
- Learn operation and programming of automated/robotic equipment; develop and maintain programs and/or operating files required for their use.
- Aid in the optimization of equipment utilization and work flow with emphasis on efficiency improvements in the manufacturing processes.
- Develop reports by pulling data from databases using programs like QlikView.
- B.S. degree in civil, mechanical or industrial engineering.
- Familiarity with basic engineering principles and strong mathematical ability; solid understanding of geometry and trigonometry is required.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Working knowledge in computer aided design/drawing software such as SolidWorks and/or CorelDraw would be beneficial but AutoCAD is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Quick learner and self-motivated; possess ability to promptly accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with AWWA specifications and ASTM standards as relevant to the piping and coupling industry would be beneficial.
- Should possess a general knowledge of steel fabrication techniques and properties of materials.
- Familiarity with automation and robotic programming would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with database management would be beneficial.
- Office Data Entry Assistant in Collingswood NJ
- Inventory Control Analyst in Duluth GA
- Customer Support Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Engineering Manager in Flowery Branch GA
- OQ Administrator in Auburn MA
- 2nd shift Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- 2nd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Assembly Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 2nd in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Document Control Specialist in Decatur AL
- Inventory Control Specialist in Norwood MA
- Customer Service Representative in Marlborough MA
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NH
- Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect in Burlington MA
- HR Generalist in Wallingford CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Franklin MA
- Quality Tech in Lakeland FL
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer in West Boylston MA
- Sr Manufacturing Tech 2nd shift in Shelton CT
- Technical Recruiter - Suwanee in Suwanee GA
- General Help in Peabody MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- EM Assembler I in Westborough MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Material Handler-Stockroom 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Turn Mill Machinist in Gainesville GA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- EM Assembler III-IV in Westboro MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Production control Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Technical Product Trainer in Danvers MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Chief inspector 2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Inspection Specialist in West Boylston MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Inventory Clerk in Waltham MA
- Optical Design Engineer in Keene NH
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA in Lowell MA
- Cloud Software Engineer Intern in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- CNC Manufacturing Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA