Our client located in Billerica, Ma is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on a direct hire basis.
As a (Sr.) Manufacturing Engineer at , you will be working on the development, implementation, and scaling of manufacturing processes for surgical devices, and oversee the transition of new products into production, including ensuring that the manufacturing processes meet regulatory compliance as well as quality and productivity objectives. In addition, you will be involved in the development of a global supply-chain as well as provide support for new product development and quality control.
We are looking for hands-on, data-driven, bright individuals who are interested in making a difference in a dynamic and exciting entrepreneurial environment. This is your opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of millions of patients worldwide.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual looking to grow professionally in a fast-paced environment. Strong analytical skills, excellent knowledge of theoretical and practical fundamentals, and a solid ability to work on several projects simultaneously are required.
· BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, and Operations engineering preferred), top tiered institution with excellent GPA.
· Experience in the transition of new products into production
· Experience in the design and implementation of manufacturing processes.
· Experience in the medical device industry, or a similarly regulated industry.
· Experience in ISO9001 and/or ISO13485 quality systems· Excellent working knowledge various production methods and 3D CAD tools (SolidWorks preferred)
· Minimum of 4 years work experience. Exceptional candidates with less experience may be considered.