Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our client in Sterling, Ma.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be part of the engineering team and to conduct work cell design activities, including assembler training, expanding tooling designs in support of the product manufacture, and maintaining & updating manufacturing documentation protocols.
Essential functions of the position include but are not limited to:
- Review specifications to determine equipment and tooling requirements.
- Troubleshoot and solve manufacturing problems as they arise in work cells.
- Work collaboratively with and train production personnel & work cell team leaders in the manufacture of fiber optic cables & sub-assemblies from documented processes and procedures.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Work closely with design engineering and QA to insure designs and protocols are updated to maintain compliance with ISO Standards
- Create 3D models using Solid Works.
- Create detailed drawings.
- Create assembly drawings of tooling and equipment.
- Generate parts list of manufactured and purchased parts.
- Assist Quality and Production departments in improvements related to manufactured product and manufacturing processes.
- Lead cross functional team to conduct line audits to verify processes are accurately written and followed by production personnel.
- Review and / or generate documentation required during the engineering change process for existing products.
- Participate in validation activities.
- Participate in PFMEA activities.
- Participate in LEAN activities.
- Perform other similar or related duties as assigned or instructed.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline- mechanical, industrial or chemical
- 3 – 4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment or medical device manufacturing.
- Experience with ISO 13485 protocols.
- Proven ability to understand design tooling and install and operate equipment.
- High level of proficiency in using Solid Works design tools, Microsoft Project and all Microsoft Office products.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to Team Leads and design engineering personnel/management
- Previous machinist experience a plus.
- Prior experience with fiber optics a plus.
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator in Plymouth MN
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Buyer in Millington TN
- Manufacturing Technician Process in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Technician Product in Nashua NH
- Engineering Technician in Manchester NH
- Rework-Repair Specialist in Manchester NH
- Temporary Jr. Buyer in Milford MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Sales Assistant in Memphis TN
- Assistant Project Manager - Mechanical Design in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Memphis TN
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Shipping - Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Team Leader - Production Supervisor in Arlington TN
- Technical Recruiter - NH in Manchester NH
- NDT Level II Technician in Rutherfordton NC
- Setup Clerk in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- Crater-Packer in MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- MRB Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Lapping Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Winding Technician in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Administrative Assistant in Seattle WA
- Field Machining Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Middletown CT
- HR Consultant IV in Lowell MA
- Director of Finance in Newton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Roseville MN
- Office Coordinator in East Boston MA
- HRIS Analyst in Lowell MA
- Electrical Assembler in Boxborough MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Buyer in MA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspector in Jefferson GA
- Contract Sourcer in Milford MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Logistics Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Mechanical Technician in Sharpsburg PA
- Distribution Assoc II - Forklift Drivers in Memphis TN
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Hone operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Purchasing Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Project Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- SEO Manager in Milford MA
- Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Senior Compensation Analyst in Lowell MA
- Structural Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- Production Inspector II in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Account Executive MA in Marlboro MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping and Logistics Specialist in Glen MS
- Senior Project Mechanical Engineer in Decatur GA
- Logistics Manager in MA
- Machinist in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Malborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Project Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fairburn GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Human Resource Manager in Memphis TN
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- Drafter in Waltham MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ