Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry by securing a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This position is responsible for defining, developing, and implementing production processes, including workflow, routing, time standards, defining quality metrics and leading process improvement efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities of Manufacturing Engineer:
- Apply knowledge of electronic assembly processes. Provide guidance and training to engineers, technicians, interns and staff on these processes. Actively pursues state-of-the-art knowledge and applies it in these efforts.
- Establishing and improving production capacity, productivity, and quality. Establish appropriate process controls and metrics.
- Develop manufacturing documentation, such as process specifications, work instructions, test procedures, and inspection methodology for new PCB and small mechanical assembly processes. Ensure timely documentation maintenance and updates to support new revisions and changes.
- Develop and Implement Production process development and continual improvement projects. Tasks include appropriate investigations, cost analysis and justifications, equipment selection and installation, purchasing, process validation, installation, and documentation. Develops suitable designs of experiments, budgets and schedules to support these projects. Provides suitable reports and presentations.
- Develop and provide training to production personnel during new technology transfer.
- Support production and customers by resolving issues and problems. Drive continuous improvement, perform root cause analysis and ensure issue resolution is effective.
- Communicate and coordinate within the Engineering department and with Account Managers, Quality personnel, Materials, and Production to ensure quality of product and services.
- Leads engineering efforts to resolve issues and provide cross-functional solutions to meet customer needs.
- Communicates and resolves issues with customers, officials and contractors. Acts as company engineering representative at associated meetings.
- Perform mechanical design and floor layout in CAD. Leads efforts to implement these designs and facility updates
Qualifications: (Education, Training, Skills, and Experience):
- 4-year Bachelor of Science in Engineering or closely related field such as physics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Broad understanding of electronics manufacturing and processes.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts and implementation.
- Ability to interpret a written or oral instructions and documents furnished in diagrams, CAD files, drawings, and/or other forms.
- Ability to multi-task and set tasks to maintain a schedule.
- High Aptitude, level of attention to detail, energy, and good analytical skills.
- 5+ years of related experience in related manufacturing environment.
- Develops and leads complex projects, manages project schedules and leads engineering and cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and CAD required. Experience with MRP/ERP systems, especially Epicor software, preferred. AEGIS software experience preferred.
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool Room-Maintenance Supervisor in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Buyer in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Material Planner in Bartlett TN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Fiber Optic -Cable Assembly 1st Shift in Portsmouth NH
- Fiber Optic - Cable Assembly 2nd shift in Portsmouth NH
- DEBURR OPERATOR in Central Manchester CT
- 5 Operating Molders in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Beverly MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA