Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry by securing a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This position is responsible for defining, developing, and implementing production processes, including workflow, routing, time standards, defining quality metrics and leading process improvement efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities of Manufacturing Engineer:
- Apply knowledge of electronic assembly processes. Provide guidance and training to engineers, technicians, interns and staff on these processes. Actively pursues state-of-the-art knowledge and applies it in these efforts.
- Establishing and improving production capacity, productivity, and quality. Establish appropriate process controls and metrics.
- Develop manufacturing documentation, such as process specifications, work instructions, test procedures, and inspection methodology for new PCB and small mechanical assembly processes. Ensure timely documentation maintenance and updates to support new revisions and changes.
- Develop and Implement Production process development and continual improvement projects. Tasks include appropriate investigations, cost analysis and justifications, equipment selection and installation, purchasing, process validation, installation, and documentation. Develops suitable designs of experiments, budgets and schedules to support these projects. Provides suitable reports and presentations.
- Develop and provide training to production personnel during new technology transfer.
- Support production and customers by resolving issues and problems. Drive continuous improvement, perform root cause analysis and ensure issue resolution is effective.
- Communicate and coordinate within the Engineering department and with Account Managers, Quality personnel, Materials, and Production to ensure quality of product and services.
- Leads engineering efforts to resolve issues and provide cross-functional solutions to meet customer needs.
- Communicates and resolves issues with customers, officials and contractors. Acts as company engineering representative at associated meetings.
- Perform mechanical design and floor layout in CAD. Leads efforts to implement these designs and facility updates
Qualifications: (Education, Training, Skills, and Experience):
- 4-year Bachelor of Science in Engineering or closely related field such as physics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Broad understanding of electronics manufacturing and processes.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts and implementation.
- Ability to interpret a written or oral instructions and documents furnished in diagrams, CAD files, drawings, and/or other forms.
- Ability to multi-task and set tasks to maintain a schedule.
- High Aptitude, level of attention to detail, energy, and good analytical skills.
- 5+ years of related experience in related manufacturing environment.
- Develops and leads complex projects, manages project schedules and leads engineering and cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and CAD required. Experience with MRP/ERP systems, especially Epicor software, preferred. AEGIS software experience preferred.
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Quality Assurance in Mansfield MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Brake Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Senior RF Design Engineer, R&D 18-0060 in Alhambra CA