Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry by securing a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This position is responsible for defining, developing, and implementing production processes, including workflow, routing, time standards, defining quality metrics and leading process improvement efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities of Manufacturing Engineer:
- Apply knowledge of electronic assembly processes. Provide guidance and training to engineers, technicians, interns and staff on these processes. Actively pursues state-of-the-art knowledge and applies it in these efforts.
- Establishing and improving production capacity, productivity, and quality. Establish appropriate process controls and metrics.
- Develop manufacturing documentation, such as process specifications, work instructions, test procedures, and inspection methodology for new PCB and small mechanical assembly processes. Ensure timely documentation maintenance and updates to support new revisions and changes.
- Develop and Implement Production process development and continual improvement projects. Tasks include appropriate investigations, cost analysis and justifications, equipment selection and installation, purchasing, process validation, installation, and documentation. Develops suitable designs of experiments, budgets and schedules to support these projects. Provides suitable reports and presentations.
- Develop and provide training to production personnel during new technology transfer.
- Support production and customers by resolving issues and problems. Drive continuous improvement, perform root cause analysis and ensure issue resolution is effective.
- Communicate and coordinate within the Engineering department and with Account Managers, Quality personnel, Materials, and Production to ensure quality of product and services.
- Leads engineering efforts to resolve issues and provide cross-functional solutions to meet customer needs.
- Communicates and resolves issues with customers, officials and contractors. Acts as company engineering representative at associated meetings.
- Perform mechanical design and floor layout in CAD. Leads efforts to implement these designs and facility updates
Qualifications: (Education, Training, Skills, and Experience):
- 4-year Bachelor of Science in Engineering or closely related field such as physics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Broad understanding of electronics manufacturing and processes.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts and implementation.
- Ability to interpret a written or oral instructions and documents furnished in diagrams, CAD files, drawings, and/or other forms.
- Ability to multi-task and set tasks to maintain a schedule.
- High Aptitude, level of attention to detail, energy, and good analytical skills.
- 5+ years of related experience in related manufacturing environment.
- Develops and leads complex projects, manages project schedules and leads engineering and cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and CAD required. Experience with MRP/ERP systems, especially Epicor software, preferred. AEGIS software experience preferred.
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist in Leominster MA
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Leominster MA
- Electrical Engineer in Hollis NH
- Quality Inspector in Hollis NH
- Mechanical Engineer in Duluth GA
- Assembler Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Electro-optical Instrument Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Atlanta GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Kitter-Assembler in Norwood MA
- Lead Machinist in Memphis TN
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Freight Dispatcher in Vineland NJ
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Tech in Westborough MA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Entry Level Production Manager in Bensalem PA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- Planner II in Bridgeport NJ
- Warehouse Supervisor in Bridgeport NJ
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Parts Counter Attendant in Bridgeton NJ
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- HVAC Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA