Our client is a rapidly growing and innovative medical equipment company that specializes in providing excellent quality and innovative products to the Neonatology and Pediatrics fields. We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who will be able to play a key role in leading the manufacturing team.
- Continuous process improvement lead
- Collaborate in development of new packaging methods and systems
- Provides technical support to manufacturing and packaging operations
- Coordinates physical process validation activities and troubleshooting for production as required (Production CAPA Investigation)
- Data Analysis specifically with Microsoft Excel
- Implement and track Maintenance KPI’s
- Conduct Safety Audits with Production Manager
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of manufacturing experience (preferably in medical device production)
- Strong documentation bias – Attention to detail while following internal and external SOPs.
- Experience with and Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Project management and presentation skills.