Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Work as a member of a cross functional POD team who provides guidance, direction, written instruction and training as related to electrical and fiber optic cable and penetrator assemblies.
• Assists production flow by facilitating 5S, Value Stream Mapping (VSM) and process flow diagrams as required.
• Executes the procurement and installation of materials, tools, fixtures and equipment and all other duties as assigned.
• Works closely with production and engineering by communicating and facilitating recommendations and design changes as applicable.
• Designs fixtures and tooling, evaluates processes for increased throughput and troubleshoots issues on products and processes.
• Conducts Root Cause Analysis following an 8D or DMAIC process; leads team members in the implementation of corrective and preventative actions as required.
• Perform any special assignment in or outside the Department when requested.
• Drive process improvement initiatives resulting in increased efficiencies and productivity.
• Translate engineering design requirements into formal manufacturing process documentation.
• Develops work cell layouts and critical processes
• Generate assembly and inspection instructions for manufacturing processes.
• Develop processes and identify equipment needed to perform the work.
• Achieve cost improvement goals by utilizing Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing principles.
Education and Experience:
• BS in Mechanical Engineering or BS with a material science focus
• Minimum of 4 years hands on practical experience in a production and/or assembly environment working with electro or optical assemblies
• Must have knowledge and experience in Lean and/or Six Sigma.
• Must have advance computer skills and ability to draft and design in Solid works or AutoCAD software
• Working knowledge of assembly tools and processes, metalworking machinery and measuring devices.
• Demonstrated hands-on mechanical aptitude with the ability to work across disciplines
• Documented experience driving process improvements in a manufacturing environment.
• Manufacturing process and procedure development experience
• Very good manual dexterity with both hands.
• Ability to use hand tools and test equipment
• Sit and or stand for long periods of time
• Bend and work in awkward locations
• Factory environment
• ERP and Time clock system Overview
• Teledyne Ethics and Harassment training
• Hazardous Communications
• Quality Systems
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ