Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Work as a member of a cross functional POD team who provides guidance, direction, written instruction and training as related to electrical and fiber optic cable and penetrator assemblies.
• Assists production flow by facilitating 5S, Value Stream Mapping (VSM) and process flow diagrams as required.
• Executes the procurement and installation of materials, tools, fixtures and equipment and all other duties as assigned.
• Works closely with production and engineering by communicating and facilitating recommendations and design changes as applicable.
• Designs fixtures and tooling, evaluates processes for increased throughput and troubleshoots issues on products and processes.
• Conducts Root Cause Analysis following an 8D or DMAIC process; leads team members in the implementation of corrective and preventative actions as required.
• Perform any special assignment in or outside the Department when requested.
• Drive process improvement initiatives resulting in increased efficiencies and productivity.
• Translate engineering design requirements into formal manufacturing process documentation.
• Develops work cell layouts and critical processes
• Generate assembly and inspection instructions for manufacturing processes.
• Develop processes and identify equipment needed to perform the work.
• Achieve cost improvement goals by utilizing Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing principles.
Education and Experience:
• BS in Mechanical Engineering or BS with a material science focus
• Minimum of 4 years hands on practical experience in a production and/or assembly environment working with electro or optical assemblies
• Must have knowledge and experience in Lean and/or Six Sigma.
• Must have advance computer skills and ability to draft and design in Solid works or AutoCAD software
• Working knowledge of assembly tools and processes, metalworking machinery and measuring devices.
• Demonstrated hands-on mechanical aptitude with the ability to work across disciplines
• Documented experience driving process improvements in a manufacturing environment.
• Manufacturing process and procedure development experience
• Very good manual dexterity with both hands.
• Ability to use hand tools and test equipment
• Sit and or stand for long periods of time
• Bend and work in awkward locations
• Factory environment
• ERP and Time clock system Overview
• Teledyne Ethics and Harassment training
• Hazardous Communications
• Quality Systems
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Bloomfield CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Admin Clerk in Jefferson GA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Care Representative in Center Valley PA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Hopkinton MA