Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for an experienced well-rounded individual to manage manufacturing, associated process improvements and overall operation of our active medical device manufacturing lines located in Kennesaw Georgia. The ideal candidate will be experienced in Manufacturing and Process Engineering of disposable medical devices and will be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Responsibilities will include the establishment and optimization of manufacturing methods and processes for producing the organization’s disposable products to support rapid growth. This manager will be expected to conduct routine meetings as necessary with the manufacturing team, as well as management, to review manufacturing activities, delivery schedules, yields, etc. Ensuring high quality and maintaining a safe and positive work environment is a must. The manager will provide leadership and supervise the activities of manufacturing personnel engaged in all facets of the manufacturing function. Excellent written and verbal skills are critical for communication with the manufacturing team, other functions and divisional leadership.
- Manage day to day production of manufacturing line.
- Ensure smooth operation of facility, equipment and planning while meeting daily build targets.
- Develop, evaluate and implement process improvements to increase output and increase yields
- Motivate, oversee personnel, scheduling, professional development and hiring.
- Perform corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) in support of Quality.
- Develop and execute on a strategy for manufacturing capabilities to meet the current and future needs of the organization.
- Mentor and develop of the manufacturing team to meet the company needs.
- Facilitate the development of external subject matter expertise for process development, process characterization, validation, and manufacturing.
- Educate members of the team about the relationship between their work and achieving project and company objectives.
- Act as the lead technical person for laser fibers and possible other minimally invasive device manufacturing processes, equipment, and capabilities.
- Ensure that manufacturing engineering teams clearly understand their duties and obligations regarding both their job function and the project work to be completed
- Collaborate with other Managers and with other departments to maintain alignment of corporate objectives.
- Ensure that timecards are properly completed and approved on time
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Forecast future requirements and technical trends to drive improvements and offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are “best in class.” Use key performance measures to find a better way of doing things through Kaizen and other tools.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, previous experience designing and executing DOEs and equipment qualifications.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent technical education is required.
- 5-7 years manufacturing and process engineering experience with disposable medical devices.
- Planning, quality and supply chain knowledge in a regulated environment is a plus. 2 years supervisory experience
- Ability to work in a total Quality Management/Continuous Improvement Environment
- Desire to lead and develop the manufacturing management team at the facility.
- ISO 9000:2001, FDA GMP.
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing methodology.
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN