Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for an experienced well-rounded individual to manage manufacturing, associated process improvements and overall operation of our active medical device manufacturing lines located in Kennesaw Georgia. The ideal candidate will be experienced in Manufacturing and Process Engineering of disposable medical devices and will be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Responsibilities will include the establishment and optimization of manufacturing methods and processes for producing the organization’s disposable products to support rapid growth. This manager will be expected to conduct routine meetings as necessary with the manufacturing team, as well as management, to review manufacturing activities, delivery schedules, yields, etc. Ensuring high quality and maintaining a safe and positive work environment is a must. The manager will provide leadership and supervise the activities of manufacturing personnel engaged in all facets of the manufacturing function. Excellent written and verbal skills are critical for communication with the manufacturing team, other functions and divisional leadership.
- Manage day to day production of manufacturing line.
- Ensure smooth operation of facility, equipment and planning while meeting daily build targets.
- Develop, evaluate and implement process improvements to increase output and increase yields
- Motivate, oversee personnel, scheduling, professional development and hiring.
- Perform corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) in support of Quality.
- Develop and execute on a strategy for manufacturing capabilities to meet the current and future needs of the organization.
- Mentor and develop of the manufacturing team to meet the company needs.
- Facilitate the development of external subject matter expertise for process development, process characterization, validation, and manufacturing.
- Educate members of the team about the relationship between their work and achieving project and company objectives.
- Act as the lead technical person for laser fibers and possible other minimally invasive device manufacturing processes, equipment, and capabilities.
- Ensure that manufacturing engineering teams clearly understand their duties and obligations regarding both their job function and the project work to be completed
- Collaborate with other Managers and with other departments to maintain alignment of corporate objectives.
- Ensure that timecards are properly completed and approved on time
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Forecast future requirements and technical trends to drive improvements and offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are “best in class.” Use key performance measures to find a better way of doing things through Kaizen and other tools.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, previous experience designing and executing DOEs and equipment qualifications.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent technical education is required.
- 5-7 years manufacturing and process engineering experience with disposable medical devices.
- Planning, quality and supply chain knowledge in a regulated environment is a plus. 2 years supervisory experience
- Ability to work in a total Quality Management/Continuous Improvement Environment
- Desire to lead and develop the manufacturing management team at the facility.
- ISO 9000:2001, FDA GMP.
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing methodology.
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Quality Assurance in Mansfield MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Brake Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Senior RF Design Engineer, R&D 18-0060 in Alhambra CA