Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for an experienced well-rounded individual to manage manufacturing, associated process improvements and overall operation of our active medical device manufacturing lines located in Kennesaw Georgia. The ideal candidate will be experienced in Manufacturing and Process Engineering of disposable medical devices and will be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Responsibilities will include the establishment and optimization of manufacturing methods and processes for producing the organization’s disposable products to support rapid growth. This manager will be expected to conduct routine meetings as necessary with the manufacturing team, as well as management, to review manufacturing activities, delivery schedules, yields, etc. Ensuring high quality and maintaining a safe and positive work environment is a must. The manager will provide leadership and supervise the activities of manufacturing personnel engaged in all facets of the manufacturing function. Excellent written and verbal skills are critical for communication with the manufacturing team, other functions and divisional leadership.
- Manage day to day production of manufacturing line.
- Ensure smooth operation of facility, equipment and planning while meeting daily build targets.
- Develop, evaluate and implement process improvements to increase output and increase yields
- Motivate, oversee personnel, scheduling, professional development and hiring.
- Perform corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) in support of Quality.
- Develop and execute on a strategy for manufacturing capabilities to meet the current and future needs of the organization.
- Mentor and develop of the manufacturing team to meet the company needs.
- Facilitate the development of external subject matter expertise for process development, process characterization, validation, and manufacturing.
- Educate members of the team about the relationship between their work and achieving project and company objectives.
- Act as the lead technical person for laser fibers and possible other minimally invasive device manufacturing processes, equipment, and capabilities.
- Ensure that manufacturing engineering teams clearly understand their duties and obligations regarding both their job function and the project work to be completed
- Collaborate with other Managers and with other departments to maintain alignment of corporate objectives.
- Ensure that timecards are properly completed and approved on time
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Forecast future requirements and technical trends to drive improvements and offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are “best in class.” Use key performance measures to find a better way of doing things through Kaizen and other tools.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, previous experience designing and executing DOEs and equipment qualifications.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent technical education is required.
- 5-7 years manufacturing and process engineering experience with disposable medical devices.
- Planning, quality and supply chain knowledge in a regulated environment is a plus. 2 years supervisory experience
- Ability to work in a total Quality Management/Continuous Improvement Environment
- Desire to lead and develop the manufacturing management team at the facility.
- ISO 9000:2001, FDA GMP.
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing methodology.
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Test Tech II in Westborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Hone Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 6-12-19 in Westborough MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlboro MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Traffic Specialist in Natick MA
- Field Service Specialist in phoenix AZ
- HR Shared Services Representative in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Manchester NH
- Shift Supervisor in Gloucester City NJ