Mechanical Design Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Mechanical Design Engineer
Title:Mechanical Design Engineer
Our Client in the Lawrenceville, GA area is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer. The Mechanical Design Engineer interprets and improves basic design concepts of a project, and provides the mechanical design that will accomplish that which is required by the customer for assigned projects of our Client. The Mechanical Design Engineer has the basic responsibility to interpret the developed job concepts, prepare and have approved various drawings that will allow the product to be fabricated, assembled, installed, and cause the machine to function as intended and required by the customer's order.
Salary is $65,000 - $80,000 based on experience with a 7% bonus at the end of the year. Company also provides exceptional benefit package.
- Work with the Project Manager in developing technical concepts for systems that the company sells by responding to the needs of customers.
- Interpret basic design concepts by analyzing discussions held in review meetings, studying the job proposal and analyzing the customer's requirements.
- Takes appropriate action to educate himself/herself regarding the functions to be performed by the new equipment order requirement.
- Attend meetings, review project details and communicate with the Project Manager and others to determine how mechanical elements will integrate with other elements on the job.
- Maintain approved schedule on assigned projects.
- Investigate issues of concern, of unknown factors and potential problem areas.
- Meet with and inform other employees of findings.
- Create various drawings, such as station layouts, machine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, etc.
- Create and submit to the Project Manager for approval various layout drawings, detail manufacturing drawings, assembly drawings and final drawings as appropriate.
- Prepare and maintain the Bill of Materials for the job, or his/her assigned segment of the job. Detail how mechanical applications will integrate into the control system.
- Distribute drawings to the Project Manager for review and approval, who will then distribute the approved drawings to functional department supervisors as appropriate.
- Prepare and submit to the Project Manager a package of final drawing to be submitted to the customer on assigned projects.
- Operate a CAD workstation.
- Prepare Purchase Orders for various components and commercial items needed for the project, with approval of the Project Manager.
- Prepare a recommended Spare Parts List for assigned projects.
- Provide technical support to other departments as required.
- Provide technical support to the Shop, Controls, Assembly and other personnel as needed for designed products.
- Make purchases as needed to meet the requirements of the job. Maintain confidentiality of company data entrusted to him/her.
- Inspect completed drawings to assure they meet company standards and the specific requirements of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in computer aided design and engineering
- One year of mechanical design engineering experience focused on automated industrial machinery.
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- AP Clerk in Hopedale MA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Engineer in Columbia MD
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- QC Inspector in Bedford MA
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Coordinator in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Firmware Engineer in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Manager in Dover NH
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA