Mechanical Design Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Mechanical Design Engineer
Title:Mechanical Design Engineer
Our Client in the Lawrenceville, GA area is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer. The Mechanical Design Engineer interprets and improves basic design concepts of a project, and provides the mechanical design that will accomplish that which is required by the customer for assigned projects of our Client. The Mechanical Design Engineer has the basic responsibility to interpret the developed job concepts, prepare and have approved various drawings that will allow the product to be fabricated, assembled, installed, and cause the machine to function as intended and required by the customer's order.
Salary is $65,000 - $80,000 based on experience with a 7% bonus at the end of the year. Company also provides exceptional benefit package.
- Work with the Project Manager in developing technical concepts for systems that the company sells by responding to the needs of customers.
- Interpret basic design concepts by analyzing discussions held in review meetings, studying the job proposal and analyzing the customer's requirements.
- Takes appropriate action to educate himself/herself regarding the functions to be performed by the new equipment order requirement.
- Attend meetings, review project details and communicate with the Project Manager and others to determine how mechanical elements will integrate with other elements on the job.
- Maintain approved schedule on assigned projects.
- Investigate issues of concern, of unknown factors and potential problem areas.
- Meet with and inform other employees of findings.
- Create various drawings, such as station layouts, machine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, etc.
- Create and submit to the Project Manager for approval various layout drawings, detail manufacturing drawings, assembly drawings and final drawings as appropriate.
- Prepare and maintain the Bill of Materials for the job, or his/her assigned segment of the job. Detail how mechanical applications will integrate into the control system.
- Distribute drawings to the Project Manager for review and approval, who will then distribute the approved drawings to functional department supervisors as appropriate.
- Prepare and submit to the Project Manager a package of final drawing to be submitted to the customer on assigned projects.
- Operate a CAD workstation.
- Prepare Purchase Orders for various components and commercial items needed for the project, with approval of the Project Manager.
- Prepare a recommended Spare Parts List for assigned projects.
- Provide technical support to other departments as required.
- Provide technical support to the Shop, Controls, Assembly and other personnel as needed for designed products.
- Make purchases as needed to meet the requirements of the job. Maintain confidentiality of company data entrusted to him/her.
- Inspect completed drawings to assure they meet company standards and the specific requirements of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in computer aided design and engineering
- One year of mechanical design engineering experience focused on automated industrial machinery.
- Kitter-Assembler in Norwood MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Tech in Westborough MA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN