Mechanical Design Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Mechanical Design Engineer
Title:Mechanical Design Engineer
Our Client in the Lawrenceville, GA area is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer. The Mechanical Design Engineer interprets and improves basic design concepts of a project, and provides the mechanical design that will accomplish that which is required by the customer for assigned projects of our Client. The Mechanical Design Engineer has the basic responsibility to interpret the developed job concepts, prepare and have approved various drawings that will allow the product to be fabricated, assembled, installed, and cause the machine to function as intended and required by the customer's order.
Salary is $65,000 - $80,000 based on experience with a 7% bonus at the end of the year. Company also provides exceptional benefit package.
- Work with the Project Manager in developing technical concepts for systems that the company sells by responding to the needs of customers.
- Interpret basic design concepts by analyzing discussions held in review meetings, studying the job proposal and analyzing the customer's requirements.
- Takes appropriate action to educate himself/herself regarding the functions to be performed by the new equipment order requirement.
- Attend meetings, review project details and communicate with the Project Manager and others to determine how mechanical elements will integrate with other elements on the job.
- Maintain approved schedule on assigned projects.
- Investigate issues of concern, of unknown factors and potential problem areas.
- Meet with and inform other employees of findings.
- Create various drawings, such as station layouts, machine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, etc.
- Create and submit to the Project Manager for approval various layout drawings, detail manufacturing drawings, assembly drawings and final drawings as appropriate.
- Prepare and maintain the Bill of Materials for the job, or his/her assigned segment of the job. Detail how mechanical applications will integrate into the control system.
- Distribute drawings to the Project Manager for review and approval, who will then distribute the approved drawings to functional department supervisors as appropriate.
- Prepare and submit to the Project Manager a package of final drawing to be submitted to the customer on assigned projects.
- Operate a CAD workstation.
- Prepare Purchase Orders for various components and commercial items needed for the project, with approval of the Project Manager.
- Prepare a recommended Spare Parts List for assigned projects.
- Provide technical support to other departments as required.
- Provide technical support to the Shop, Controls, Assembly and other personnel as needed for designed products.
- Make purchases as needed to meet the requirements of the job. Maintain confidentiality of company data entrusted to him/her.
- Inspect completed drawings to assure they meet company standards and the specific requirements of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in computer aided design and engineering
- One year of mechanical design engineering experience focused on automated industrial machinery.
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA