Mechanical Design Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Mechanical Design Engineer
Title:Mechanical Design Engineer
Our Client in the Lawrenceville, GA area is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer. The Mechanical Design Engineer interprets and improves basic design concepts of a project, and provides the mechanical design that will accomplish that which is required by the customer for assigned projects of our Client. The Mechanical Design Engineer has the basic responsibility to interpret the developed job concepts, prepare and have approved various drawings that will allow the product to be fabricated, assembled, installed, and cause the machine to function as intended and required by the customer's order.
Salary is $65,000 - $80,000 based on experience with a 7% bonus at the end of the year. Company also provides exceptional benefit package.
- Work with the Project Manager in developing technical concepts for systems that the company sells by responding to the needs of customers.
- Interpret basic design concepts by analyzing discussions held in review meetings, studying the job proposal and analyzing the customer's requirements.
- Takes appropriate action to educate himself/herself regarding the functions to be performed by the new equipment order requirement.
- Attend meetings, review project details and communicate with the Project Manager and others to determine how mechanical elements will integrate with other elements on the job.
- Maintain approved schedule on assigned projects.
- Investigate issues of concern, of unknown factors and potential problem areas.
- Meet with and inform other employees of findings.
- Create various drawings, such as station layouts, machine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, etc.
- Create and submit to the Project Manager for approval various layout drawings, detail manufacturing drawings, assembly drawings and final drawings as appropriate.
- Prepare and maintain the Bill of Materials for the job, or his/her assigned segment of the job. Detail how mechanical applications will integrate into the control system.
- Distribute drawings to the Project Manager for review and approval, who will then distribute the approved drawings to functional department supervisors as appropriate.
- Prepare and submit to the Project Manager a package of final drawing to be submitted to the customer on assigned projects.
- Operate a CAD workstation.
- Prepare Purchase Orders for various components and commercial items needed for the project, with approval of the Project Manager.
- Prepare a recommended Spare Parts List for assigned projects.
- Provide technical support to other departments as required.
- Provide technical support to the Shop, Controls, Assembly and other personnel as needed for designed products.
- Make purchases as needed to meet the requirements of the job. Maintain confidentiality of company data entrusted to him/her.
- Inspect completed drawings to assure they meet company standards and the specific requirements of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in computer aided design and engineering
- One year of mechanical design engineering experience focused on automated industrial machinery.
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Data Analyst in Natick MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Shipping Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA