We are currently seeking an Engineer for our client in the Atlanta area. The Engineer will perform planning and implementation of standards, documentation, and operational methods for component cleaning, inspection, re-manufacturing, product assembly, and testing. Assist with development and implementation of lean manufacturing methods.
- Research, create, and maintain production material system master data (SAP)
- Research, create, and maintain production assembly bom documentation (SAP)
- Create and maintain production documentation and instructions
- Research, create, and maintain machining specifications
- Determine acceptance / rejection criteria for exchange parts
- Determine identification criteria and create identification documentation for exchange parts
- Determine technical processes for exchange parts and re-manufactured assemblies
- Determine technical resources (tools, equipment, infrastructure) needed to accomplish engine re-manufacturing
- Determine, define and document engine test procedures, practices, and acceptance criteria
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical / Industrial engineering
- 4 - 7 years experience in a manufacturing (machining / assembly) environment
- REQUIRED Experience with Engine Assembly, Testing, Engine stands, Dynamometers, etc.