Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our client in Dartmouth, Ma on a direct hire basis.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing departments in injection mold designs and new product development.
- Interact with the Maintenance and Engineering groups to help troubleshoot injection systems, develop preventive maintenance programs, and develop spare parts identification and systems.
- Develop, design, and setup injection molding processes to increase yields or reduce costs
- Constantly maintain safety precautions and procedures and maintain a safe and orderly work area.
- Support efforts of the company such as continuous improvement teams, training, and production floor support.
- Perform capacity analysis and cycle time studies.
- Manages complex projects to design, prototype, build and commercialize manufacturing process equipment. Initiates, plans, executes, monitors, controls, and brings these projects to closure.
- Applies engineering principles and interprets experimentation results to determine appropriate course of action. Organizes and executes technology sensing, research and development applicable to process automation, equipment, and manufacturing processes.
- Provides technical guidance and support to other functional groups for optimizing the current manufacturing processes
- Provides engineering leadership and guidance to engineering associates on projects.
- Ability to deconstruct complex problems, organize/detail the various functions, and translate those functions into clear and unambiguous technical specifications.
- Generates process documentation such as equipment specifications, operations procedures, technical drawings, process flow diagrams (PFDs).
- Utilizes structured design and development processes (i.e. Design for Six Sigma, Design for Manufacturing/Assembly) for development of robust products and manufacturing processes. Applies Continuous Improvement (CI) and Six Sigma principles and techniques to achieve predictable product flow meeting Operation’s safety, quality, delivery and cost objectives.
- Interfaces with Operations, Quality, Procurement and Legal groups in the development of manufacturing, molding and packaging equipment.
- Must be self-motivated hands-on individual with a strong sense of urgency and passion for the excellence.
- Experience with standard industry materials, stainless steels, nitinol, titanium and PEEK.
- Proficiency designing tooling, fixturing and manufacturing systems utilizing Solid Works software.
- Development of robust manufacturing processes for new product as well as continuous improvement of existing product.
- Product/Process Validation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to run multiple projects and exhibit strong accountability to achieve scheduled milestones and deliverables.
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing Processes.
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with ISO quality systems
- Positive attitude, team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Limited supervision (must be highly autonomous; shown much independence)
- Human Resources
Level of Skill, Eduation and Experience
- BS degree in Engineering with at least three (3) years demonstrated successful performance/experience in an applicable Engineering position.
- Must have hands on experience in mold tooling and troubleshooting.
- Ideal candidate would have background in Medical Device manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge of Injection Molding is required. Experience in mechanical design and manufacturing, NPD, Process automation, product and package development also required.
- ABS Trading System Developer in Costa Mesa CA
- Quality Manager in Dawsonville GA
- CI Manager in Dawsonville GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Shipping Clerk in SUWANEE GA
- HR File Clerk - Temp in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Chanhassen MN
- Warehouse Associate in Suwanee GA
- Spot Welder - 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Buyer in Burnsville MN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Plymouth MN
- EH&S Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Design Assurance Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Welding Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- Purchaser in Flowery Branch GA
- Cloud APP Engineer IV in Miami FL
- 2nd shift Forklift - $15-hr. in Vineland
- Packer - 1st shift Shipping in Vineland
- Sales Service Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Education Training Specialist in Milford MA
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Center MN
- Field Application Technician PA in Duluth PA
- Inventory Controls Analyst in Alpharetta GA
- Field Application Technician GP plant in Brunswick GA
- Reimbursement Support in Cordova TN
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Project Engineer in Athens GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Machinist in Concord CA
- Technical Writer in Brea CA
- Heavy Industrial Machine Assembler in Milford NH
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Warehouse Associate in Buford GA
- Warehouse Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Buford GA
- Brazer in Buford GA
- Sr. MFG Technician in Ayer MA
- Sr. Test Technician in Ayer MA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- General Technician- Value Add in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse Manager in Taunton MA
- AP-Cost Accountant in Brooklyn Center MN
- SMT Operator in Billerica MA
- Inspection Specialist- 1st Shift in West Boylston MA
- Test Technician in West Boylston MA
- CNC Programmer in Social Circle GA
- Project Engineer in Social Circle GA
- Assembler-Packer 1st Shift in Canton GA
- Machine Operator in
- Packer-Shipper in Billerica MA
- General Manager in Everett MA
- Cold Headed Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Screw Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Facility Maintenance Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Chaska MN
- Inventory Control Associate in Lawrenceville GA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- HR Generalist in Franklin NH
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Solderer in Hudson NH
- Shipping - Receiving Clerk in Hudson NH
- Program Manager in Ham Lake MN
- Substation Designer in Norcross GA
- Production Tech in Audubon PA
- Mechanical Assembler in Randolph MA
- Assemblers-Kitters in Salem NH
- Part Time HR Administrator in Vineland
- Master Scheduler - Shop Floor Planner in Bedford MA
- Project Engineer in New Haven CT
- HR Advisor in Milford MA
- Contracts and Vendor Master Processor in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Taylor TX
- QA Inspector in Gloucester NH
- Electronics Assembler in Oakdale MN
- Production Technician in Chaska MN
- Senior Project Engineer IV in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Olive Branch MS
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Balancer 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 1st Shift in Canton GA
- QA Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Vice President of Operations in Ball Ground GA
- Facilities-Maintenance Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Packaging) in Lawrenceville GA
- General Warehouse 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Program Coordinator in Marlborough MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Taunton MA
- Fork Lift Operator in Memphis TN