Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our client in Dartmouth, Ma on a direct hire basis.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing departments in injection mold designs and new product development.
- Interact with the Maintenance and Engineering groups to help troubleshoot injection systems, develop preventive maintenance programs, and develop spare parts identification and systems.
- Develop, design, and setup injection molding processes to increase yields or reduce costs
- Constantly maintain safety precautions and procedures and maintain a safe and orderly work area.
- Support efforts of the company such as continuous improvement teams, training, and production floor support.
- Perform capacity analysis and cycle time studies.
- Manages complex projects to design, prototype, build and commercialize manufacturing process equipment. Initiates, plans, executes, monitors, controls, and brings these projects to closure.
- Applies engineering principles and interprets experimentation results to determine appropriate course of action. Organizes and executes technology sensing, research and development applicable to process automation, equipment, and manufacturing processes.
- Provides technical guidance and support to other functional groups for optimizing the current manufacturing processes
- Provides engineering leadership and guidance to engineering associates on projects.
- Ability to deconstruct complex problems, organize/detail the various functions, and translate those functions into clear and unambiguous technical specifications.
- Generates process documentation such as equipment specifications, operations procedures, technical drawings, process flow diagrams (PFDs).
- Utilizes structured design and development processes (i.e. Design for Six Sigma, Design for Manufacturing/Assembly) for development of robust products and manufacturing processes. Applies Continuous Improvement (CI) and Six Sigma principles and techniques to achieve predictable product flow meeting Operation’s safety, quality, delivery and cost objectives.
- Interfaces with Operations, Quality, Procurement and Legal groups in the development of manufacturing, molding and packaging equipment.
- Must be self-motivated hands-on individual with a strong sense of urgency and passion for the excellence.
- Experience with standard industry materials, stainless steels, nitinol, titanium and PEEK.
- Proficiency designing tooling, fixturing and manufacturing systems utilizing Solid Works software.
- Development of robust manufacturing processes for new product as well as continuous improvement of existing product.
- Product/Process Validation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to run multiple projects and exhibit strong accountability to achieve scheduled milestones and deliverables.
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing Processes.
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with ISO quality systems
- Positive attitude, team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Limited supervision (must be highly autonomous; shown much independence)
- Human Resources
Level of Skill, Eduation and Experience
- BS degree in Engineering with at least three (3) years demonstrated successful performance/experience in an applicable Engineering position.
- Must have hands on experience in mold tooling and troubleshooting.
- Ideal candidate would have background in Medical Device manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge of Injection Molding is required. Experience in mechanical design and manufacturing, NPD, Process automation, product and package development also required.
- HR Director in Clear Water MN
- Solder Lead in New Hope MN
- Forklift Operator - 1st shift in Vineland NJ
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Franklin MA
- 2nd Shift Production Technician in Chaska MN
- Labeler-Organizer in Acton MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Inside Instrument Sales Specialist in Milford MA
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Process Engineer in Charlotte NC
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Automation Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Handler in Central Manchester CT
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Engineer in Chaska MN
- Utility Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Sales Operations Coordinator in Milford MA
- Wheel Balancer 1st Shift in Canton GA
- Customer Service Rep in DULUTH GA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Designer-Sr. Designer - Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Technical Documentation Graphic Artist in Chaska MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Rehrig - Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Structural Technician in Sioux Falls SD
- Medical Authorization Specialist in Cordova TN
- Quality Control Technician in Carlsbad CA
- Senior Structural Engineer- Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Structural Designer in Plymouth MN
- Entry Level Structural Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Structural Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- IT Tech in New Hope MN
- Multiple Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Balancer 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Kennesaw GA
- Customs Compliance Specialist in Memphis TN
- Recruiter in Memphis TN
- DMG Lathe Machinist - 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Master Scheduler in Lancaster NH
- Part time IT Support in Duluth GA
- General Warehouse Associate in Suwanee GA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Associate Technician Production Operations in West Sacramento CA
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Senior Quality Design Engineer in Milford MA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Nashua NH
- Production Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Staff Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Fall River MA
- Chief Civil Engineer in Weymouth NH
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Temp Help-Credit Analyst in Duluth GA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- ISO 13485 Auditor in Bloomington MN
- Calibration Tech in Hudson MA
- Laboratory Technician in Miami FL
- QC Analyst in Miami FL
- Stamping Press Operator in Marlborough MA
- Production Technician in West Sacramento CA
- Manufacturing Scientist in Carlsbad CA
- Document Control Specialist in Carlsbad CA
- Senior-Lead Architect, Data And Machine-Deep Learning Platforms in San Jose CA
- Shipping Lead in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Technician in Morrow GA
- Mechanical Assember in Plymouth MN
- Brazer in Buford GA
- EM Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Press Operator Assistant in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Bloomington MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Packer in Memphis TN
- Advanced Coordinator, Global Documentation Services in Brea CA
- continuation Engineer- Design-Drafter in Andover MA
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Machine Equipment Operator - 1st & 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Packer-Shipper in Sutton MA
- Quality Tech in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Estimator - Pre-Construction Manager in Atlanta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Talent Development Coordinator in Milford MA
- Field Controls Technician in Midwest CA
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Norcross GA
- Conformal Coating in New Hope MN
- Cycle Count Associate in Jefferson GA